Anyone use Essie for French Polish???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone use Essie for thier French polish?

I need some help - I'm looking for a very, very soft white for a very natural looking French polish.

At the moment I use 'Marshmallow' on the tips with 'Madmoiselle' over the top. I love the look, but would like something softer.

Can anyone make any colour suggestions before I go out and buy a heap of whites that just aren't right???

Many thanks,

Karen

All of the Essie whites that I've seen are bright white. Have you tried putting the white on first, then the pink over the top?

Hi ya Kimmi,

Yes, this is how I do my French polish with the pink over the top. I think it kinda melds it all together for a neater look.

At the moment I use 'Blanc' for my bright white and 'Marshmallow' for my soft white and 'Madmoiselle' or 'Allure' over the top.

I'm looking at the colour chart and I'm drawn towards 'Baby's Breath', 'Glamour', and 'Natural Cotton', but I can't be 100% certain from the colour chart and wondered if anyone could give me a heads up??? Are any of these a soft white suitable for a natural French polish?

Kxxx

i'd try 'waltz', this is about half the density of marsmellow. it gives just a hint of white at the free edge. looks wonderfull with 'Madmoiselle'

Oh - THANK YOU, Anthony!!!

That's just the info I needed - Waltz it is!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mwwwwwaaah!!!

Kx

Latest posts

Back