Anyone use loyalty cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadenza

Reaction score
Does anyone use localty cards? I am thinking of it, but am not sure. If you do use them how do you do it and where do you get them from that isn't expensive?

hello, i brought loyalty cards in about a month ago and i really like them.. I got them from vistaprint and i changed the layout to what they had originally, i have them as a normal business card on the front then on the back there are 10 boxes, after 5 boxes are ticked off the client receives 10% off their next treatment, after the next 5 boxes are ticked off they receive 20% off (i even bought little gold star stickers to put in the boxes in stead of writing on them :lol: loser ha!) but i feel they are working and i am definatley seeing more regulars in my diary since having them! xx

I purchased tantrick loyalty cards and when they have had 6 boxes signed /stamped they will receive their next tan free..

I purchased tantrick loyalty cards and when they have had 6 boxes signed /stamped they will receive their next tan free..

Just out of interest has this scheme stimulated business for you as yet or is it still early day's?

i'm gunna give these ago..
i have a stamp with my business name and tel no so it's not easy to copy as some people try to do lol.

I dont actually use a card anymore as clients forget to bring it, but I do use a system of rewarding them. They get a point for every visit that is a full set or infil (not for repairs) and when they have 10 points they get £5 off the next visit. It works a treat as recommendations mention it and ask, 'do I get the discount that my friend gets?' so I know it is worth doing!:green:

I record it all on the treatment record card.

I sort of do a loyalty scheme, After 5 treatments I offer my ladies a lucky dip envelope, and inside my envelopes I have different freebies in them from Free eyebrow wax, Free solar oil pinkie, Free lash and brow tint or a £5 gift voucher. my ladies love it!

Its great to run it through October ready for the xmas pamper session.

Sue xx

I sort of do a loyalty scheme, After 5 treatments I offer my ladies a lucky dip envelope, and inside my envelopes I have different freebies in them from Free eyebrow wax, Free solar oil pinkie, Free lash and brow tint or a £5 gift voucher. my ladies love it!

Its great to run it through October ready for the xmas pamper session.

Sue xx

What a great idea. The surprise element should make it really popular!

i use them i got mine from capital i think it was like 3.00 for quite a few maybe 50 in the pack not sure.

it has 6 boxes you can tick/stamp ...

Hi collin, no not put into practice yet. I am still on my maternity leave till oct so unable to take money . But am planning to give it a shot with the cards.... I think its a fab idea I will keep you posted. I have a few bookings in oct so will try my best x
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back