Anyone used the £50 note MINX design?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
I have a client request the £50 note minx for her toes and i am slightly concerned that when i have trimmed the minx to fit i will lose the design and they will be unrecognisable as a £50 note if you know what i mean?
Also was wondering if they are sheer?
Thanks

IMG_4474-576x1024.jpg

Found this pic not sure if it's any help...? I know it's on the fingernails but might give you an idea :)

I have not used it but I think it is a transparent design that would need another colour underneath. Ring S2 or Ellisons and ask, they will tell you.

Looking at that fab pic I would have to agree you would lose too much of the design.
You really could do with saving that pic to show your client.
I think she could be disapointed when she would see how much design would be lost.
x x x x

It wouldn't be very recognisable as a £50 note...although the thumb nail is really impressive with the Queen's head on :biggrin:

They are sheer, really need the base minx on first, so using two sets of minx so you would have to charge the client more..........:lol:

Yes you will need a base layer, minxlusions are good for this. I like the design myself but a lot of it is lost, looks good though

I did a set on a client and she and I were both really disappointed!! You loose too much of the design on the toes!!

Latest posts

Back