Anyone using Illumina?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you use wella illumina? I love it. I use it with ID and also love the glossing service. I'm always a bit shy about sharing my work but I see so many lovely pics on here of everyone else's work I thought I'd share a pic.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412367497.215146.jpg

Illumina is literally my favourite colour line

It's amazing. I only did roots on this lady but the blend is amazing. I havent done a full head colour on her (usually lots of tones with ID) since July. I put the pic on my Facebook and had loads of texts lol!

It's amazing. I only did roots on this lady but the blend is amazing. I havent done a full head colour on her (usually lots of tones with ID) since July. I put the pic on my Facebook and had loads of texts lol!

I expected that only the cool colours would be nice because it's cool based but even the warm colours are gorgeous!

I use 10\96 as a toner on my hair and love it

I also love using Illumina on my blond clients. Gives so much shine and the tones are beautiful

Absolutely love it! 10/36 makes a gorgeous champagne blonde!

I love illumina use it on most of my clients also I use 10/69 on my hair as a toner :) also love 8/38 xx

I love it too. I've just had my roots done with 8/96 it's fab ! We haven't got the full range in yet. I'm working on my boss for the lot : )

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd love to see pics! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just done a clients roots who naturally a very warm 6, used 8/ with 8/69, lifted gorgeous so natural. Killed the warmth!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412435224.929793.jpg this is bleach 8/38 and 7/31 x

[QUOTE=Chantelle
Lovely

I was wondering how many of you use wella illumina? I love it. I use it with ID and also love the glossing service. I'm always a bit shy about sharing my work but I see so many lovely pics on here of everyone else's work I thought I'd share a pic.
View attachment 76054

AMAZING Results ! I have a full album on our Facebook page of our illumina colours, such a pretty result 👍

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413899094.014264.jpg

Before and after

I use mainly fudge headpaint but I have been using illumina to tone I don't think you can beat them they are gorgeous. I tone mine with 9/60 and get comments all the time about what a lovely blonde it is. I also use the 7/31 and 8/69 a lot. LOVE love them just wish they weren't so expensive. Mobile clients don't want to pay the price that's why I changed to fudge but am loving fudge also,great coverage and shine.xx

I use mainly fudge headpaint but I have been using illumina to tone I don't think you can beat them they are gorgeous. I tone mine with 9/60 and get comments all the time about what a lovely blonde it is. I also use the 7/31 and 8/69 a lot. LOVE love them just wish they weren't so expensive. Mobile clients don't want to pay the price that's why I changed to fudge but am loving fudge also,great coverage and shine.xx

They are expensive from the wholesalers. But from the rep they are about £1 per tube more than KP and I don't charge extra for it. The results are amazing and keeps them coming back. I am reviewing my prices now to make sure I'm still making enough money as am using more illumina than KP now.

Latest posts

Back