Anyone watch Most Haunted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRIKEY!!!!!
I've just realised it's on TV _ NOW & LIVE

I've been so busy with all kinds of stuff I hadn't realised.
I love MH

I used to have a fab MH mug - until I put it in the dishwasher once too often & it just stayed black!

I have met Derek - I'll post of pic of me & him when I can find it, went , with a client to Cambridge 2yrs ago to see him, he was ok, but he was such a lovely bloke after the show, came out and stayed & signed everyone's programme etc.
My client had crutches as she'd damaged her ankle - He saw us in the queue and dragged us out immediately and had his pic took with each of us, signed our stuff and all - then went back to the queue - that alone must of saved us 2hours waiting - bless him.

I'm now on a mission to find the disc with the piccy on - leave it with me!

I have been watching all week, my son and his fiancee comeround to watch as well, last night they couldnt come.
I was sitting playing with my nails (as you do) and forgot the time, tv controls were behind me, all of a sudden the tv turned itself over to MH, then turned itself back on to what I was watching. Freaky..:)

Is anyone else as sad as me and actually googles what they say lmao...
They were mentioning kelly... and That feller said at one point he had to say Cameo....

well I googled and found an interesting link....but the sceptic side of me is saying 'god woman if I can find it with one click....what can researchers find ' lol

Is anyone else as sad as me and actually googles what they say lmao...
They were mentioning kelly... and That feller said at one point he had to say Cameo....

well I googled and found an interesting link....but the sceptic side of me is saying 'god woman if I can find it with one click....what can researchers find ' lol
Same here Emma, I like to find the stories behind the names :hug:

Latest posts

Back