Anyone watch Most Haunted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there
i was watching it while sayin its fake, yet still watchin lol
that girl did turn the lights on in the hallway it was so obvious. I didnt catch the names mentioned as i was distracted the whole time. what were they so i can look them up?

it freaks me out that nothing is caught on camera and its just what they say they felt, also when theres a noise there always "happens" to be a crew member in the same spot!!
In saying all that i will be watching tonight:lol:
Oh ur man Derek was hilarious, he's friends with a lady up the road from me and she swears wierd stuff is always goin on when he's around...

I will pm you as its a bit gruesome...x

Hi there
i was watching it while sayin its fake, yet still watchin lol
that girl did turn the lights on in the hallway it was so obvious. I didnt catch the names mentioned as i was distracted the whole time. what were they so i can look them up?

it freaks me out that nothing is caught on camera and its just what they say they felt, also when theres a noise there always "happens" to be a crew member in the same spot!!
In saying all that i will be watching tonight:lol:
Oh ur man Derek was hilarious, he's friends with a lady up the road from me and she swears wierd stuff is always goin on when he's around...

Derek really does see lots of spirits.....my mate lives near him in Spain and he's always in the bar LOL. Ah, poor Derek; he was an actor but he raised the profile of the show and I don't think they've found anyone to match him, personality wise.

This new bloke; all he says is Oh My God and his evidence seems a bit too accurate for me. Who knows!

Am I the only 1 who watches MH, I love it especially the live shows, tho Brian Shepherd has nil personality. I hope this week they get a new psychic in...:hug:
I am glad he has been replaced the last 2 night's with Billy on the vigils..
Do you watch Dereks Haunted Britain anyone? x

I've watched the Haunted Britain (I think!!) Is that the one with Daniella Westbrook where they go knocking on unsuspecting peeps doors?

I watched MH last night but only from 11pm - I caught the last hour. It seems that the 'best' bits happened in that last hour as they showed everything I had seen in the 'summing up' section right at the end. I hope things get better tonight :irked:

Yes Ang thats the one , only Myleen class is doing it with him now, xx

I'll have to look out for when that's on again...I used to enjoy watching it. I'm watching MH at the minute and they've all gone and put themselves in coffins :eek: NUTTERS!! There's plenty of taps and bangs going on in there!!

I can't see how so many people reckon they see spirits on the webcams though..
I have just been looking for ages and can't see nothing lol...
Its too pixelly or too small if I don't watch it big....

I can't see how so many people reckon they see spirits on the webcams though..
I have just been looking for ages and can't see nothing lol...
Its too pixelly or too small if I don't watch it big....
I agree with you there Emmsy - it's one of them things...if you stare at something for so long your eyes start playing tricks :irked: I don't know what to make of it so far

tonight had me in stitches of laughter, as soon as they got in the coffins apparently stuff start happening...ok
but then the other fella from the studio hopped in while they done a seance and not a peep out of him so they sat around his coffin to make noises ha ha was he not told to pretend before he got in??:lol:

ghost hunters in america was on afterwards now that seemed good

So disapointed with last night's show, I blame Brian Sheppherd, cant stand the man...well you know..can you see it..it evil...thats all he bloody says.
Love the American ghost hunters show afterwards, been watching that for a while, they did show great shows over here.
I hope they bring Billy back into the fray tonight and let brian stay in the studio....:lol:

most haunted is ace...lots of shouting and running around...doesn't convince particularly, but compulsive viewing

I think I'm the only geek left watching :green: I'm a fool - hubby is away with work, kids are in bed and I'm covered in goosebumps :eek:

Not convinced Brian 'would have' picked Art as his choice of book...its good to say AFTER the event!!!

I am going to start a show call most haunted Lincolnshire and every show I will say. "I sense someone in the room, they are either male or female, aged between 1&100 yrs old, Their name begins and ends with a letter in the alphabet" I would be set up for life!!:lol::lol::lol:

I am going to start a show call most haunted Lincolnshire and every show I will say. "I sense someone in the room, they are either male or female, aged between 1&100 yrs old, Their name begins and ends with a letter in the alphabet" I would be set up for life!!:lol::lol::lol:
PMSL... I loved tonight show, I do get frustrated with the damn breaks every 2 seconds tho. x

lol...that puts me in mind of Mystic Meg who used to be on the lottery show years ago! :lol:

lol...that puts me in mind of Mystic Meg who used to be on the lottery show years ago! :lol:

I forgot about Mystic Meg!! Should I become Psychic Stevie? hahahaha!! - I am gonna watch tonight and see if I can be converted!

I forgot about Mystic Meg!! Should I become Psychic Stevie? hahahaha!! - I am gonna watch tonight and see if I can be converted!

If you watch it tonight can I suggest you only watch the last half an hour...that's when 'things' happen! Hmmm...Psychic Stevie - that's got a ring to it :green:

Thanks Ang!! I wish I had read that earlier, I watched from 9 and was interested for a while (i saw Yvette in the break in her reality show going to hospital, whats happened?) anyway I did get bored, I will try again tomorrow i promise!!

This programme is turning me into a sceptic....
I have always believed in 'another life' ever since I can remember. but omg this programme is reaaallyyyy doing my head in,
I don't even know why I am still watching it...

I still would LOVE to know who all these people who see things on the webcam are, because to me it is too small...and when I enlarge I just see movey, smudgey blobs...

God it is annoying me lol
( and yup I do understand it is for entertainment purposes only....but its reeeeaaalllyyy bugging me, yet I cant stop watching :grr: )

Latest posts

Back