application of p&w acrylic over white nail tip .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi ,was at a new client tonight wanting acrylic french white tips ,everything going gr8 but when i was applying the p&w it seems that it wasn`t applying propely over the tips ,i had a simpler problem the other night with one or two of their nails ,but tonight its happened again i took the shine off the nail to see if that would work but it still appears one or two of the nails werent right ,i explained this to the client but she was ok wae it as she thought they were fine but i wasnt ,so im wondering is there something im doing wrong as iv no had that before and even i do my own nails and they are ok :irked: infact she gave me a tip !!

Just to clarify for m, are you applying white tips and then applying white powder over the white tip and pink powder over the nail bed?

hi i prep the nail ,then apply nail pure (sanitize&dehydrate),then apply the nail tip cut to size apply nail primer then the radiant white powder and liquid on the nail bed and over the nail tip

You don't mention removing the shine from the tip. Although you don't belnd a white tip you do need to remove the shine from it to help adhesion of your product.
Still a bit confused re your apllication....I take it you mean you apply your white L&P to the tip and a pink L&P to zones 2 & 3.
Or are you just applying a clear or pink powder to zones 2 & 3 and pulling it up over the tip?
Either way you stil need to remove shine from the tip. HTH

You don't mention removing the shine from the tip. Although you don't belnd a white tip you do need to remove the shine from it to help adhesion of your product.
Still a bit confused re your apllication....I take it you mean you apply your white L&P to the tip and a pink L&P to zones 2 & 3.
Or are you just applying a clear or pink powder to zones 2 & 3 and pulling it up over the tip?
Either way you stil need to remove shine from the tip. HTH
yes soz im putting pink powder to zones 2&3 and pulling it over the tip.i took the shine off the nails that i did last night but just lightly should a give them a firm buff or should it be done lightly ?

If you are using white tips you need to remove the shine off them this will allow the pink to adhere to the tip better.

hi thx il remember know to take the shine off all white tips before applying the p&l thx for your replys:hug:

Latest posts

Back