Appointment book Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone could reccommend a good appointment software. There is only me on my own so does need to be too elaborate. Just keeping clients records sending reminder texts etc.

If you don't need the software immediately, then I'm hoping to design such a system at some stage in the new year, and would be looking for people to test it out (of course you would get the software for free in return for helping me test it).

If you don't need the software immediately, then I'm hoping to design such a system at some stage in the new year, and would be looking for people to test it out (of course you would get the software for free in return for helping me test it).

hi dont mean to but in but would your software do for a mobile therapist or home based therapist? if so and you need someone to test it i'd love to help:).... please keep me in mind thanks x x

My friend downloaded one free, If you need somthing temp while you find somthing better then have a hunt on the web and find somthing that suits - cant remember what the one my friend used but can find out if ur interested :)

Jo x

hi dont mean to but in but would your software do for a mobile therapist or home based therapist? if so and you need someone to test it i'd love to help:).... please keep me in mind thanks x x

Of course... in fact the first version of the software will most likely be best suited to a mobile or home-based therapist, as I'll start off with designing the code to manage lists of clients etc. Then once I've got it working for the scenario of a single therapist, I can then start adding functionality for bigger salons where they have several therapists working...

Ruth, you are awesome!! I cant wait to see it, Who better to create a system than someone in the know!!

Hey, I've got Studio Tracker software and I'm very happy with everything. It can be configured to be as easy or complex as you need it to be. You can get a free trial off their website. Good luck

If you are working alone, why not use Outlook?...., there are some great add--ons , and some of em are free.

Outlook will also synchronise with most phones, so you can take your diary with you.

Of course... in fact the first version of the software will most likely be best suited to a mobile or home-based therapist, as I'll start off with designing the code to manage lists of clients etc. Then once I've got it working for the scenario of a single therapist, I can then start adding functionality for bigger salons where they have several therapists working...

god that would be so handy for me. please will you let me know when you have it up and running or like you said if you need someone to test this for you i'd love to help. you can pm me and i'll give you my email address ok. thanks hun x x:)

god that would be so handy for me. please will you let me know when you have it up and running or like you said if you need someone to test this for you i'd love to help. you can pm me and i'll give you my email address ok. thanks hun x x:)

Like I said it will probably be some time in the new year. I've got a few websites I need to finish off for people before I can devote any time to any fancy new projects lol ;)

Im willing to have a go at it aswell Ruth, if you want anymore trying it out for you. Im homebased aswell and looking for an appointment software.
Please keep me in mind aswell thanks sorry to jump in thread x

Im willing to have a go at it aswell Ruth, if you want anymore trying it out for you. Im homebased aswell and looking for an appointment software.
Please keep me in mind aswell thanks sorry to jump in thread x

Cool, that sounds good :)

Let me see how it goes, have already got 2 or 3 people who want to try it out already...

If you are working alone, why not use Outlook?...., there are some great add--ons , and some of em are free.

Outlook will also synchronise with most phones, so you can take your diary with you.

I used to swear by Outlook because of its syncronization capabilites - until the new windows updated software decided to synch my data the wrong way with a new laptop and wiped everything!!!! Thank 'him up above' for regular backups, but I'll never trust windows software again :lol:

My friend downloaded one free, If you need somthing temp while you find somthing better then have a hunt on the web and find somthing that suits - cant remember what the one my friend used but can find out if ur interested :)

Jo x

Hi Jo,

I would be interested to know what that one was?!

H

Hi Kirsty, we offer exactly what you are after, the services we offer are a customer database, booking and calendar, an online booking form that can be added to your website if you have one and tasks and reminders and this is all together in one place so nice and easy to use! take a look at www.icomplete.com and you can sign up for free. The free version is ideal for the small business and you have the option to upgrade to a paid package if you wish

Claire

I brought easy salon and I havent a clue how to work it, ive contacted them via email several times asking for help but ive no reply as of yet. Maybe my emails got lost i dont know but i paid £50 for an appointment system that i cant use cos i aint a clue how to work it. I asked another opinion with another tech how to use it and she hadnt a clue either

I've got a friend who had exactly the same problem with easy salon. I paid more for my system (Studio Tracker) but I get unlimited free support. What's the point in spending £50, even if it is less than the another system, if you cannot even work the damn thing!

There should be a manual in the CD. I find it very easy to use.
Or you can download the manual from www.easy-salon.com i think.
Cheers

xxxx:hug:

nope i got no manual i wish i did cos i could use it then,
ive looked on the website and cant find a manual to download if you have one could you pm me and ill send you my email address
Im desperate to get mine working as im opening a new salon in two weeks so i can have a play and get af resh start with my appointment system

Latest posts

Back