Are Zuca bags worth the money and does anybody have a Pro Artist one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
As the title says, yet again I'm on the hunt for a mobile storage solution.

My Roo Emerald trolley basically fell to pieces and yesterday when I lifted my trolley into the car the handle fell off. Devastated, I recommended them like crazy and mines now only worthy of the dustbin. Oh and Roo no longer sell them so possibly had issues with them...

I'm sort of sick and tired of spending money hand over fist for the ideal solution, I don't want a hard case, I have a dodgy back and need something lightweight, something where I can store my prep products and solutions UPRIGHT, something not so big so that I can store it in the boot upright.

I'm losing the will to live, how come it's so difficult to find the perfect bag/trolley?

Ps. Please don't recommend The Range ones either, as I've had to return 3 of them as the zips are faulty.

Soooooo my question is, do I bite the Zucca bullet and part with my hard earned dosh... Oh and I don't travel light, I need this to fit in my Shellac, Acrylics, Brisa Kit, ACG, Mahooooosive glitter kit, coloured acrylics and all the bits n bobs that go with my nail addiction.

On second thoughts, maybe I should just think seriously about renting a room... x

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH I have TROLLEY RAGE! :eek:

I will be really interested with the responses to this, I have the same problem and do a variety of beauty treatments & I have hyper mobility which is being treated so I need cases on wheels ( why are there so many out there that are backpacks? )

Uh oh, just read this comment...

I had a zuca also and could nt fit everything I had in my roo in my zuca, and also when I was walking with it it would wobble and tip sideways a lot, I actually preferred the roo over it . In my opinion not worth the £200 price tag

I've used a Zuca (not from choice) The idea is great but, as mentioned before, it is so hard to wheel along! The wheels are too narrow and it tips over.

There are a lot of Roo products that I wouldn't live without but I'm just not a trolley person. I use a suitcase but this takes up a lot of floor space when opened which is not ideal.

I'd contact Roo and see what they say

I would love to know of a suitable solution too. I currently use the Roo Monsoon trolley and it's just too heavy even before I filled it! Really want a lightweight manicure table too for being mobile can't cope carting lots of heavy things about all the time!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would say its really not worth it !!

Thanks ladies,

I think I'll just buy a new suitcase but I will contact Roo as well as I spent over £120 on the two cases.

:irked:

I was in cath kidston today, I've decided if I ever do buy a trolley, I'm getting it from there :)

I would love to know of a suitable solution too. I currently use the Roo Monsoon trolley and it's just too heavy even before I filled it! Really want a lightweight manicure table too for being mobile can't cope carting lots of heavy things about all the time!

Hi louise

I use these for my mobile table and chairs...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=f...tNumber%2F6003575%2Fquestions%2F2.htm;250;300

and

Black Spectrum Collection Folding Table | Dunelm Mill

I have a tool box on wheels! Think it was about £20 from B&q!

Thanks - hadn't tried Dunelm Mill for a table!

Louise, I actually bought mine from The Range so if you have one of those, give them a try, they both cost me less than £20 and they both hook on my arm. God you need to be a bloody octopus to be mobile! :)

Latest posts

Back