ARGH i hate people that buy and sell tickets on ebay (specifically for take that)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Money gragging evil people that rob us of the opportunity of seeing our favorite pop stars.

The ticktets are going for a couple of hundred quid for a pair - it's wrong.

Far enough if you've bought tickets and then find out that you can't attend but to buy the ticket as and then sell them for a vast fortune making them unobtainable for us poor fans is just evil.,...:mad: :mad:

I hate them i hate them i hate them.

I'm so glad that this won't happen for Glastonbury as they taken measure this year and good on them.

Sorry for ranting but I had to get it off my chest and i'm sure some of you understand where i'm coming from

How much were the tickets normally? £200 seems really steep?

I think they were £25 to £45 when i was trying online depending if you were standing or seated.

I think they were £25 to £45 when i was trying online depending if you were standing or seated.

Your spot on - not a bad mark up eh at £200 for 2:eek:

So have they ALL sold out now then?

Yep - unless they add more dates. I was trying all morning and finally got the ringing tone at lunch - we all started screaming in excitement until i got the recorded message from ticketmaster that all take that tickets at all venues on all dates were sold out. That soon wiped the smile off our faces !

So have they ALL sold out now then?

Yes or I wouldn't be so frustrated they sold out last time in something like ten mins - Well ticket master and ticket line have none neither to the MEN or NEC i've seen some on a website on London but it looks dodgy

Do you know of a good source - we'd all appreciate the info if you know something

Yes or I wouldn't be so frustrated they sold out last time in something like ten mins - Well ticket master and ticket line have none neither to the MEN or NEC i've seen some on a website on London but it looks dodgy

Do you know of a good source - we'd all appreciate the info if you know something

No I don't know of any source I am sorry. I am just dumbfounded that they are doing so well again after their 10 year break. They will prolly put on my dates then surely?

No I don't know of any source I am sorry. I am just dumbfounded that they are doing so well again after their 10 year break. They will prolly put on my dates then surely?

Well when your good your good. I doubt there are many bands that sell out so fast on a come back tour

They are doing 6 nights in their home town which takes them upto the two weeks before christmas so i doubt it,

have you seen the price on ebay????

someone is having a laugh ... I tried all morning and didn't get anywhere

2 tickects are going for £2600 ???? oh my god

I have just taken a look on Ebay and I cannot believe it...

2 Takethat tickets £5600 and there is 25 bids so far!!!!

eBay.co.uk: 2 X TAKE THAT TICKETS M.E.N ARENA SATURDAY 15/12/07 (item 150097526437 end time 03-Mar-07 08:59:11 GMT)

These people shouldnt be allowed to buy loads of tickets ... gosh I am shocked!

And this one!

eBay.co.uk: 4 x Take That Tickets Birmingham 16 N0V Uk First NIght (item 110098374659 end time 03-Mar-07 09:55:53 GMT)
Going for just £10500 so far.. with 25 bids!

Exactly is just wrong - the organisers of Glastonbury have introduced the photosheme on mobiles and limited sales to 2 tickets per person - and all that want to attend have got to register their photo online by April the 1st to avoid this situation.

I hope that all those unscrupulous people can't sell their tickets ha ha and get landed with tickets concerts they never intended or wanted to see - not that thats going to happen but a girl can dream

Well if some nutter is willing to pay those rediculous prices for a gig....let them, they are mad!

I will be here on my comp when Glasto tickets go on sale with my refresh button at the ready..I haven't been able to goin donkeys, taking all the kids this time now they are old enough....sods law I won't get tickets!

Over 10K for a couple of take that tickets! I mean i really want to see them, but not anywhere near that much! Thats crazy!

Ive just had a look at the take that tickets that are silly prices on ebay and if yhou go to the bidders name it is the same bidder that is biding for them all, at the moment there are some bidders that are placing silly bids for things but then not paying when they have won. This is happening a lot on mobile phones, my hubby has placed a couple of mobiles on ebay and someone has placed silly bids.

This will be adding to Robbie's depression I'm sure lol!

This will be adding to Robbie's depression I'm sure lol!

yeah I'm sure robbie's checking ebay out as we speek !!

NOT lol

One moron has posted his mobile number (OMG) so people can ask him questions on his sale - funny how it's switched off

I love the fact this his sale has got ficticous bids to the extreeme serves him right

I feel really lucky as my friend was able to buy 4 tickets to see take that in london, for her, myself and 2 pals, so im a happy bunny. But i know others are not, and its not fair to re-sell them on ebay at such a huge mark up price. Its the same for the IOW festival, they are sold out, and are beginning to appear on ebay for vast and stupid amounts of money.

Latest posts

Back