ARGH i hate people that buy and sell tickets on ebay (specifically for take that)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we are a couple of the unlucky sods who didnt get them either...so dissapointed.

2 per person should have been the limit.

Like I say, we might never get another chance.

If they put more dates on they might suffer burn out - they are not getting any younger!!

If I wanted the tickets i'd think it was wrong too, but I don't, so good luck to the seller.It's 2007 and these things happen, they may not be right, but they still happen.

With tickets being available online , your chances are pretty even with the next guy.

Gawd, I remember the days of sleeping in the streets to get tickets.

half the people on ebay are complete idiots , i mean for gods sake who wants to pay that for tickets its downright ridiculous :eek:
most of the peeps selling em on ebay will be professional ticket touts and stuff , totally unscrupulous , most people wouldnt even think "ooh i will buy a load and stick em on ebay "

My daughter is desperate to go to 'T in The Park' in July and half of the tickets have been sold and the other half go on sale on Friday.
She missed out the first time and really wants one on Friday they are priced for a weekend camping ticket from £115 to £140 which is for the Friday until Monday at the moment there are tickets going for up to a £1000 on ebay:eek:

This is so unfair there are company's that are buying hundreds of them and bumping up the prices I really feel ebay souls refuse to sell concert tickets:irked:

Gosh,it would be cheaper for some of you to buy ticktes for the concerts over here in Germany and you´ll be better off paying for the travel and hotel.....i just bought my tickets ,each for under 50 GBP.

Andrea

What site was that on?

I am off to Hamburg on 31 st October 07,but then again i only live two hours drive away from there.

I got my tickets from eventim.de

Andrea rom Germany:)

I looked on there and I cant really see the prices or understand it for that matter but it doesnt look like there are any reasonable prices tickets avail

Hi ,
I have been looking on a offical Take That forum, and it seems the alot of fans are so p****off with these sellers on ebay that some Take That fans are bidding these silly prices with no intention of ever paying just hoping to cause the seller lots of hassle. Heather x

Hi ,
I have been looking on a offical Take That forum, and it seems the alot of fans are so p****off with these sellers on ebay that some Take That fans are bidding these silly prices with no intention of ever paying just hoping to cause the seller lots of hassle. Heather x

Two wrongs don't make a right but I can understand their frustations and you can't help but wonder if this would put ofo other members of Joe public becoming part time touts in the future.

I looked on there and I cant really see the prices or understand it for that matter but it doesnt look like there are any reasonable prices tickets avail

here is the link:

TAKE THAT - BEAUTIFUL WORLD TOUR 2007 Tickets - Konzertkarten

now you just click on *tickets* behind the event/town you chose.

then you get the prices.They vary from 60,35 EUR to 71,85 EUR.
That must be about 40 GBP to 50 GBP.I bought the higher priced ones.

Andrea from Germany

Noooooo Way!! omg!! Well bad!! thing is people do do that dont they... Make sure as soon as the lines open they order 50 odd then when they all have 'sold out' they sell em off at the last min for double the price.

Although its wrong for the fans, Good biz sense!

Lx

Latest posts

Back