Artistic Rock Hard vs Acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi girls! Day 14, and they were fantastic! Just long! I have re-done my nails tonight as too long for( and a big apology as I forgot to take a photo) what I can tell you is that they were so long you could nearly see the whole of my half moon!
I am really pleased with them, they looked lovely the whole time I had them on. I have never used Artistic Colour over as I use Shellac. But if the whole range is this good they have a new fan! Will look and listen out for the L&P new range.

Thanks Hun looks like you've made my mind up :) and will be yet again pulling out the credit card lol xxx

It might be a stupid question but is this product removable or is it a hard gel so buff/file off only? Xxx

Hmmm... Shame tho! After Brisa Lite customers expect full removability and products being porous :/

May stay with my beloved CND X

It might be a stupid question but is this product removable or is it a hard gel so buff/file off only? Xxx

Buff off. I used a white block as it filed down very easily.

Hmmm... Shame tho! After Brisa Lite customers expect full removability and products being porous :/

May stay with my beloved CND X

I have been trained in CND over 10 years and never thought that anyone's products would be as good. Even Brisa and Brisa Lite. On my own nails both Brisa's didn't even last a week. For someone in our trade and myself being very heavy handed and busy, I can not believe this product actually worked! Saying that I will still stay with Shellac!

This has been a great thread thank you. After training with CND and being unhappy with Brisa lite and brisa smoothing and Shellac I moved over to ACG and have been testing out different l&p and hard gels from various companies.

My louellabelle rep is coming in at the end of this month to let me have a play with the Rock Hard, I was excited enough but now can't wait! :biggrin:

Have just removed my Hard Rock after 2.5 weeks of no lifting, chipping. I was fed up with the colour. Still am amazed of how happy I am with this product.

Have just removed my Hard Rock after 2.5 weeks of no lifting, chipping. I was fed up with the colour. Still am amazed of how happy I am with this product.

What were you using before Hun?
I'm thinking of bringing this on board as well as Bisa Lite, as I have a few clients that even with Brisa still doesn't seem to be strong enough.
Is it right that you can mix the hard rock L&P itch the gel system? X

What were you using before Hun?
I'm thinking of bringing this on board as well as Bisa Lite, as I have a few clients that even with Brisa still doesn't seem to be strong enough.
Is it right that you can mix the hard rock L&P itch the gel system? X

I was using Brisa Lite Smoothing and Sculpting, which i will still continue to use on toes clients that is suits. But for myself, Hard a Rock all the way. I do not use The Hard Rock L&P system so can not comment.

Just got it at the show and so far impressed it just glides on beautifully and very easy to use

Can I ask a probably stupid (newbie) question...

I love the sound of Hard Rock, but am about to train with another brand for enhancements; if I complete my training elsewhere, can I purchase and use Hard Rock on clients, or for insurance purposes do I need to also do a conversion course with LB? I get so confused about what we can and can't do lol...thanks x

Can I ask a probably stupid (newbie) question...

I love the sound of Hard Rock, but am about to train with another brand for enhancements; if I complete my training elsewhere, can I purchase and use Hard Rock on clients, or for insurance purposes do I need to also do a conversion course with LB? I get so confused about what we can and can't do lol...thanks x

It is better to ask your insurance company that one. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thanks, I will :) x

Latest posts

Back