Ashley Banjo's Secret Street Crew, Sky 1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sparkle

Reaction score
Did anyone see this? It's a programme where Ashley Banjo teaches a different group of people to dance each week. It's been darts players, dinner ladies ... and this week was a group of "beauticians" (sigh ...) from Essex.
Apart from calling them "beauticians", they were awesome. Their show at the end was just stunning. Did anyone else see it? What did you think?

The owner came to our salon to train us in diamond microdermabrasion lol

They were quite good

Debbie runs the Angel Academy in Loughton and is lovely! She asked me to be in it I'm a bit gutted I didnt do it now but I would have been mortified dancing in Lakeside!!! They're lovely ladies and so glad they did well, thankfully they didnt paint them in too bad a light as 'Essex Beauticians'!

I'd like to ask, and please don't take this the wrong way as it is a genuine question, why do so many people take offence when someone refers to "beauticians"?

We have this on sky+ and will probably be watching tonight. Have loved this programme, the dinner ladies were fantastic!! :D

I'd like to ask, and please don't take this the wrong way as it is a genuine question, why do so many people take offence when someone refers to "beauticians"?

I'd like to know this too.....

I'd like to know this too.....

Because I don't think anyone means it in a derogatory way, and I certainly have never thought this when hearing people say it!

Latest posts

Back