Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to get started!!

Best piece of advise you have ever been given?
Xxxxx

A client once advised me to approach everything as if I can't wait to do it, always look forward to even the worst of situations.., you'll be better equipped to deal with it! So true worked for me with a major dentist situation and with the soon arrival of ivf treatment, which I seem to have now overcome the fear of :)

What keeps you awake at night? Xx

Insomnia, pain and fibromyalgia !

Do you prefer feather or synthetic duvets ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Insomnia, pain and fibromyalgia !

Do you prefer feather or synthetic duvets ?

Oooh easily feather, they are heavier and snugly!

What aspect of your life do you work hardest to improve on a daily basis?

Probably my marrige.

Whats the one thing, big or small in your life that could change?

Hi can I join?

The one thing I would change in my life is my health, its holdin me bak alot at the mo (i have colitis)

My question is if u won the lottery what would b the first thing u would do?

Sorry if this been asked been flickin thro on phone! Xx

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I would pay mum parents mortgage off and then buy my lovely kids hubby and I a lovely home. Money wouldn't change me I'd still shop at primark!

Why are some people on this world just plain nasty? How do they get to be that way?
X

I would pay mum parents mortgage off and then buy my lovely kids hubby and I a lovely home. Money wouldn't change me I'd still shop at primark!

Why are some people on this world just plain nasty? How do they get to be that way?
X

I have been racking my brains over this one recently. I think it's nature AND nurture. We're not born evil, every selfish little two year old having a tantrum wants things their own way. We're supposed to learn how to control those selfish emotions but some people don't seem to have grown up :eek: I tell myself they're miserable really.

Are you watching fireworks??

I have been racking my brains over this one recently. I think it's nature AND nurture. We're not born evil, every selfish little two year old having a tantrum wants things their own way. We're supposed to learn how to control those selfish emotions but some people don't seem to have grown up :eek: I tell myself they're miserable really.

Are you watching fireworks??

We did see some on the way home earlier this evening but it wasn't intentional lol

There seem to have been more than ever this year; I seem to have the only dog in the world who doesn't seem to mind them, she's very laid back lol and just gives a bark at the very loudest ones, but I do feel for all the frightened pets and wild animals/birds out there

Have you organised where you're going to be for Christmas Day yet?

We did see some on the way home earlier this evening but it wasn't intentional lol

There seem to have been more than ever this year; I seem to have the only dog in the world who doesn't seem to mind them, she's very laid back lol and just gives a bark at the very loudest ones, but I do feel for all the frightened pets and wild animals/birds out there

Have you organised where you're going to be for Christmas Day yet?

Yes we are going to my in laws which is fab as they're lovely, it's very relaxed & a lot of fun :)

(my dogs are also v chilled out I'm so happy about that too!)

As I've just watched yet another Daniel Craig interview on TV do you agree he is the best looking Bond ever? Do you even care?? Xx

Yes we are going to my in laws which is fab as they're lovely, it's very relaxed & a lot of fun :)

(my dogs are also v chilled out I'm so happy about that too!)

As I've just watched yet another Daniel Craig interview on TV do you agree he is the best looking Bond ever? Do you even care?? Xx

Hmmm a Question well well. Here we go lol if u could live anywhere in the world where would u live? Xo

Hmmm a Question well well. Here we go lol if u could live anywhere in the world where would u live? Xo

Psssst Hugohair, you're supposed to answer PixieBeautys question then add your own lol.
No worries tho :)

Hmmmm I'm not sure, I'd like to live somewhere calm, quiet, near the beach, but have good enough weather to use it properly but not just for 3 days of summer a year... I want to Frankenstein my own country from some others lol.

What or where is the best place to holiday?

2 holidays spring to mind that were amazing, my first girls holiday was to a club 18-30 hotel in Ibiza, loved it!! And met my now hubby in the airport, was on safe flight same coach same hotel and his balcony was above mine!

2nd one has to be our wedding in Cuba! Sandals hotel amazing!!!

How long have you been married/with your partner? Are you still happy?

[QUOTE
How long have you been married/with your partner? Are you still happy?[/QUOTE]

Married 38 years; yup! Together for 40 something years......

Which is your favourite flower?

[QUOTE

Which is your favourite flower?[/QUOTE]

That's amazing!

Poppy's and sweet peas

What do you drink?

[QUOTE

Which is your favourite flower?[/QUOTE]

Red Roses...remind me of my Fiance. :)

What's your favourite masque you like to use on your skin?

Lilies

What is your favourite thing to eat? x

Which is your favourite flower?

That's amazing!

Poppy's and sweet peas

What do you drink?[/QUOTE]

Oops..you beat me to it ;) x

Oops I took too long thinking of a question lol.😊

I love using dermalogica

Tiffany&co or pandora jewellery? x

Soz peeps...

My favourite drink is water (boring but good for you).

What's your favourite christmas film? x

Favourite thing to eat is cheese
And i drink stella cidre and lots of pop
Dont put face masques on really, i know im bad!

Think i answered you all that crossed lol

Plans for tomorrow?

Latest posts

Back