Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favourite thing to eat is cheese
And i drink stella cidre and lots of pop
Dont put face masques on really, i know im bad!

Think i answered you all that crossed lol

Plans for tomorrow?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oops too late but polar express or miracle on 34th street x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Plans for tomorrow?
School run with youngest
Having grandaughter #1
Baking cakes
Making birthday cake for gym coach
School collection
Collect grandaughter #2
Gym run
Drop off grandaughter #1
Gym collection
Kids to bed
Do my nails
Bed
That's my planned day lol

What's been the highlight of this weekend for you?

Getting my hair put back in and taking my hubby to a suprise mma fight!

whats your favorite place to go?

Getting my hair put back in and taking my hubby to a suprise mma fight!

whats your favorite place to go?

My bedroom with my fiancé! :)

Seeing as we live so far apart, we both live with other people, so when we visit each other the only alone time we get is the minute we step in to that bedroom and shut that door!!!! Bliss! :D (although that won't be an issue for much longer as he's moving down this month after 7 years of being 300 miles away)

What's you're favourite day of the week? Xxx

Tuesday my youngest goes to nursery all day! So I have a kiddie free day which is strange but god I love it! (Love my girls too) tomorrow I'm going to Cardiff shopping with no kids 😃 (this is rare as hubby always away working)

What's the most expensive item you've switched?

No one ever switched anything???

No one ever switched anything???

I don't understand what it means?
Eta

For the sake of the thread:

Has anyone ever done one of those Christmas visits to Lapland? Were they any good? Xx

Last edited:
Eta

For the sake of the thread:

Has anyone ever done one of those Christmas visits to Lapland? Were they any good? Xx

I've not but would love to maybe in a few years once my boys will understand more.
My boss at my last job did, just her & her hubby, it was something she had always wanted to do, after she had been diagnosed with cancer it was the first thing she booked. She had a lovely time and took some amazing photos.

Have you made plans for new year yet? X

Eta
Switched - switch card debit card

Ah never heard it called that! Most expensive thing was a holiday for two to the Caribbean!!

Plans for NYE we are having a few drinks at home and then wandering up to the pub with friends I think, same as last new year!

Best new years you've ever had & why?? Xx

I can't really remember but i remember my worst. It snowed heavily and we thought it would be a good idea to walk from the party we were at to get a taxi, we got very wet, very cold and 2 hours later a taxi! It couldn't get down our street do we had to get out and walk some more. I slipped in the garden and my keys went flying so spent 30 mins searching in the snow in the dark and cold for them! What a nightmare lol

What did you have for tea?

Indian takeaway from my favourite authentic Indian takeaway! Mix tandoori, coconut rice, salad and naan.

When's the last time you cried?

What did you have for tea?

Weight watcher ready meal & an apple lol

Who do you want to win the xfactor? x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Indian takeaway from my favourite authentic Indian takeaway! Mix tandoori, coconut rice, salad and naan.

When's the last time you cried?

Today & yesterday & actually everyday this week lol I'm having ivf so hormonal as hell! Everything is setting me off xx

Over the top with Xmas decorations or not? X

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

My girlies wish, but no I hate Houses flashing non stop (Sorry)
I like a nice tree and lovely fun bits around house,a few lights for girls I hate tacky lights everywhere!

Christmas dinner, who's cooking & what?

Me as last year I was really ill with gallstones so DP did everything! My turn this year, last year it was chicken and chips ( I kid you not) so I may push boat out this year 😄

What are your boxing day plans?

Hope you have a nice Christmas this year and your well.

Boxing days plans chill before return to work 😊

How did cooking your first ever christmas dinner fan out??

Hope you have a nice Christmas this year and your well.

Boxing days plans chill before return to work 😊

How did cooking your first ever christmas dinner fan out??

Really well..I did salmon side as I hate turkey ;-)
I got asked this in an interview..if you compared yourself to a city (any in the world) which city are you most like and why?

This is a tricky one I think that's why it's not been answered. I seriously don't know what I would of said lol.

How many clients have you got booked in this week?

Really well..I did salmon side as I hate turkey ;-)
I got asked this in an interview..if you compared yourself to a city (any in the world) which city are you most like and why?
Today I'd be Aberdeen cause all I've did us shiver and cry, it's always cold here in Aberdeen and mist days it rains buckets and dull

Not sure how many clients I have this week.
Are you organised for Christmas ? X

Latest posts

Back