Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirty dancing. Oooo patrick swayze yummy.

What your favourite meal to make?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Steak and home made chunky wedges.

Favourite item of clothing?

Hoody&leggings&trainers - comfy!

Where in the world would you rather live?

Right now somewhere warm... But i'd miss my family and friends too much so, id like to live right here but maybe on a small farm! Xx

Where is your favourite holiday destination? Xx

Right now somewhere warm... But i'd miss my family and friends too much so, id like to live right here but maybe on a small farm! Xx

Where is your favourite holiday destination? Xx
Edinburgh never been abroad or anything but i lovee going to edinburgh

Do you think money can make happiness ?

Edinburgh never been abroad or anything but i lovee going to edinburgh

Do you think money can make happiness ?

No I don't ( bet it bloody helps though ) I think as long as you have friends and family and love , but a bit more money in the bank would be nice x

What is your ideal man , celebrity wise ?

No I don't ( bet it bloody helps though ) I think as long as you have friends and family and love , but a bit more money in the bank would be nice x

What is your ideal man , celebrity wise ?

I think it would have to be a cross between Vin Diesel / Tom Hardy & Will Smith.

Have you booked a holiday for this year and where are you going?

Hubby is trying to get me to Ibiza again, I love it there but this year I want to finish the garden instead.

Are you green fingered?

Not in the slightest, unless I'm wearing Shellac Hotski!

What was your favourite toy as a child?

A stuffed dog from the cartoon "Droopy D".

What is your favourite movie?

The film called 'Enough' with jennifer lopez in it.

Which character out of Eastenders are you most like??

The film called 'Enough' with jennifer lopez in it.

Which character out of Eastenders are you most like??

Resurrecting this thread!
I have to say probably Poppy cos I'm a bit dippy at times lol!

What's your mode of transport at the moment?

Resurrecting this thread!
I have to say probably Poppy cos I'm a bit dippy at times lol!

What's your mode of transport at the moment?

Public transport - buses!!! :(

Worst experience on public transport?! (I've had many ;) including windows being smashed while the bus was jampacked, dogs weeing everywhere and the bus driver being threatened with a knife :o )

Public transport - buses!!! :(

Worst experience on public transport?! (I've had many ;) including windows being smashed while the bus was jampacked, dogs weeing everywhere and the bus driver being threatened with a knife :o )

There are 2 I can think of one when I was about 10. My nan and Gramp took me to town and I was feeling ill and then next thing you know I was sick everywhere.
The other was I was about to get on a bus after a days work and I was about 5 months pregnant at the time was stood by the door, bus driver shut the door on me and bump, then I fell off the bus hitting the floor. I ended up with a very big black eye :(

If you could be trained in any skill what so ever and need no training what would it be? x

Leely

There are 2 I can think of one when I was about 10. My nan and Gramp took me to town and I was feeling ill and then next thing you know I was sick everywhere.
The other was I was about to get on a bus after a days work and I was about 5 months pregnant at the time was stood by the door, bus driver shut the door on me and bump, then I fell off the bus hitting the floor. I ended up with a very big black eye :(

If you could be trained in any skill what so ever and need no training what would it be? x

Leely

Circque Du Soleil!! I would love to be able to perform some of the things they do :)

When was the last time you lied?

Circque Du Soleil!! I would love to be able to perform some of the things they do :)

When was the last time you lied?

Today to my children , told them the swimming pool had to close early ! Only because it was getting late and it's back to school tomorrow ( I sound awful )

Favourite thing on t.v at the moment ?

Today to my children , told them the swimming pool had to close early ! Only because it was getting late and it's back to school tomorrow ( I sound awful )

Favourite thing on t.v at the moment ?

I love reality tv so this is an easy one, big brother! :D

If you could eat just one food (a specific food not 'breakfast' :p ) for the next 10 years what would it be? :)

I love reality tv so this is an easy one, big brother! :D

If you could eat just one food (a specific food not 'breakfast' :p ) for the next 10 years what would it be? :)

Easy, good ole Alberta steak!

Do you have a weird "OCD" like habit? ex. My hubby has to have the tv volume in 5 intervals lol (5,10,15 etc... no even numbers hehe)

Easy, good ole Alberta steak!

Do you have a weird "OCD" like habit? ex. My hubby has to have the tv volume in 5 intervals lol (5,10,15 etc... no even numbers hehe)

Yes I do if I have a glass of water I have to fill the glass 3 times empty the glass 3 times with cold water to the top and top away each time then drink it on fourth time filling it up .

What is your dream / ambition ? X

My dream an ambition is to own my own successful beauty salon / soap shop

As i make my own soaps and body range i.e massage bars, body butter, jelly soap soap slices
Soapsicles bath bomb etc

Id love a big salon and a section of it to be kitted out with my range of products xx
Fingers crossed xx

Do you think the majority of couples are IN LOVE ??
Maybe they love each other or sometimes its habbit but do you think they are truly IN LOVE ? X

Latest posts

Back