Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lilies - I was bought a Huge bunch when my first son was born and the smell always reminds me of that!!

If you could be a cartoon character who would it be ........

betty boop

if you were going to a fancy dress party, what or who would you go as?

betty boop

if you were going to a fancy dress party, what or who would you go as?

Done many costumes, but would love to re do lady gaga again, but the bubble dress.

Indian or Chinese food? Xoxo

Indian all the way...
Whats your favourite day off the week ?

Indian all the way...
Whats your favourite day off the week ?

Friday as its the family and friends gather and drink night lol.

What age do you want to reach? Xoxo

I would love to reach 105 years of age

Which 1 song would you take with you on a deserted island and why

precious child by Karen Taylor Good ( a song for my daughter rip)

What is the one item of food that you would want after a year on a desert island?

precious child by Karen Taylor Good ( a song for my daughter rip)

What is the one item of food that you would want after a year on a desert island?

Any curry!

Pay as you go or contract?

Contract

What is your biggest regret in life?

Xx

I dont believe in regrets!!

Do you have any strange habits?

I have to tap a can 3 times before I open and drink it lol

Have you ever been told off by the police? X

I have to tap a can 3 times before I open and drink it lol

Have you ever been told off by the police? X

Yes! But it was innocent! Lol. I was drunk in a club when I was 18 and a fight broke out (nothing to do with me!) and in our drunken state we ran out the club and a police car started chasing us! They cornered is and questioned us and I was in hysterics crying! Lol.

Are you scared of the dark?

Yes! But it was innocent! Lol. I was drunk in a club when I was 18 and a fight broke out (nothing to do with me!) and in our drunken state we ran out the club and a police car started chasing us! They cornered is and questioned us and I was in hysterics crying! Lol.

Are you scared of the dark?

Not much but do get paranoid some1 might be hiding in a dark room when I'm home alone.

Do you sometimes get so excited in public you really want to jump about and scream but have to hide it with a eek and a faster walk? Xoxo

Not much but do get paranoid some1 might be hiding in a dark room when I'm home alone.

Do you sometimes get so excited in public you really want to jump about and scream but have to hide it with a eek and a faster walk? Xoxo

lol, yes I do & I'm 46. I thought I might have grown out of it by now. I sometimes do a little dance lol.

Do you get exited when you see anything sparkly, pink or fluffy??

lol, yes I do & I'm 46. I thought I might have grown out of it by now. I sometimes do a little dance lol.

Do you get exited when you see anything sparkly, pink or fluffy??

No not at all!! I love to look my best but I've grown up with 3 brothers and I've got a husband and two sons now so house full of men again.
This means motorbikes,car racing etc and I love it lol!!

Have you been watching big brother?

No not at all!! I love to look my best but I've grown up with 3 brothers and I've got a husband and two sons now so house full of men again.
This means motorbikes,car racing etc and I love it lol!!

Have you been watching big brother?

Yes yes yes! Love big brother! :)

Do you have a claim to fame? If so, what is it?

Xx

Yes yes yes! Love big brother! :)

Do you have a claim to fame? If so, what is it?

Xx

Yes, I was on the welsh chanel's s4c's rownd a rownd, i was on a trade test day and ended up being a background actor, they came in asking for volunteers so t thought stuff the job haha

How many door handles are in your house (both sides of doors are countable) ? Xoxo

Yes, I was on the welsh chanel's s4c's rownd a rownd, i was on a trade test day and ended up being a background actor, they came in asking for volunteers so t thought stuff the job haha

How many door handles are in your house (both sides of doors are countable) ? Xoxo

16!

How old were you when you had your first kiss?!

16!

How old were you when you had your first kiss?!

13!!!!!

What age were you when you bought your first home or if not yet got married or if not yet had your first baby or what age were you when you moved out of family home? (whichever best applies!)

13!!!!!

What age were you when you bought your first home or if not yet got married or if not yet had your first baby or what age were you when you moved out of family home? (whichever best applies!)

Ok.. So I haven't bought a home, I'm not married and nor have I had a baby yet! .. All of which we have discussed though :) (well except the home as my boyfriend bought his own home years ago!)
But.. I first moved out of my family home when I was 17 but was back home within 3 months! And then I moved out again last year and have moved in to my boyfriends house with him at 22 :) xx

What is the age gap between you and your partner?

Latest posts

Back