Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love black polish!

Eastender's or Coronation street?

Rugby, it's the legs!!! Lol

Dog or cat?

Summer!!

Morning or night???

Tescos,

What's your favourite lipstick/lipgloss?

Tescos,

What's your favourite lipstick/lipgloss?

Bare minerals pretty amazing lips in either MOXIE or Freewill!!
<3

Whos your style icon or hero...someone you would love to be like/or aspire to be like????

Bare minerals pretty amazing lips in either MOXIE or Freewill!!
<3

Whos your style icon or hero...someone you would love to be like/or aspire to be like????

Style Icon - Cheryl Cole!

What's your favourite cake?

Style Icon - Cheryl Cole!

What's your favourite cake?

My friend makes wedding cakes and cupcakes - she makes the most amazing oreo cookie cupcakes - oreo tasting sponge with oreo flavoured glittery icing and an oreo wedged in top.

Failing that, a slice of new york cheesecake!

OR

a big hunk of victoria sponge.

Gawd I love cake !!!!!!!!

My friend makes wedding cakes and cupcakes - she makes the most amazing oreo cookie cupcakes - oreo tasting sponge with oreo flavoured glittery icing and an oreo wedged in top.

Failing that, a slice of new york cheesecake!

OR

a big hunk of victoria sponge.

Gawd I love cake !!!!!!!!

You haven't asked a question hun! .. I'm guessing you got carried away dreaming about cake!! :p xx

sweet stuff or savoury????:eek:

You haven't asked a question hun! .. I'm guessing you got carried away dreaming about cake!! :p xx

Hahahahahahahaha!!

The fact i only just noticed when i read your note jst then...proves i got far to carried away :,(

Sweet!!

For nail geeks - gel or l&p?!

Hahahahahahahaha!!

The fact i only just noticed when i read your note jst then...proves i got far to carried away :,(

Sweet!!

For nail geeks - gel or l&p?!

Gel.

Do you need to wear glasses/contacts?

No, no damage luckily.. Just mess where the recycling bin has been blown left right and centre down the street!

How old were you when you had your first child? .. If you don't have children yet, do you want them? And when?

Xxx

No, no damage luckily.. Just mess where the recycling bin has been blown left right and centre down the street!

How old were you when you had your first child? .. If you don't have children yet, do you want them? And when?

Xxx

Havent got any yet but 4 friends had babies last year and my best friend due in 9wks. Im soooo excited.

Id love a baby but not for 3-5yrs. Been with my partner for 7yrs engaged for 1.5yrs and get married Spring 2013 so we have been quite placid and dont see us rushing kids anytime soon either ;-)

What is your favourite holiday destination?

I absolutely love Disney World in Florida and can't wait to take my kids!

What super power would you like to have??

I absolutely love Disney World in Florida and can't wait to take my kids!

What super power would you like to have??

Invisi-portation. As it's a super power, it's a combo of invisibility and teleportation. And is solely used for getting in to bank vaults and back out with the money. ;)

If I could only have one I guess it would have to be teleportation.

If you could be a flavour of fruit juice which would you be and why?

Invisi-portation. As it's a super power, it's a combo of invisibility and teleportation. And is solely used for getting in to bank vaults and back out with the money. ;)

If I could only have one I guess it would have to be teleportation.

If you could be a flavour of fruit juice which would you be and why?

I love that super power and also love its purpose ;-)

I think id be apple, no reason other than its my fave and i always feel so healthy after drinking apple juice. No idea why but i do !!

Favourite smell in the world not just perfume, just any smell and why?

Latest posts

Back