AUSTRALIAN BODYCARE 'NEW Hygienic HOT WAX' - anyone tried it yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy68

Reaction score
Hi
ABC launched their new hygienic HOT WAX kits at Excel - has anyone bought one and tried it yet - looking for feedback on experiences so far.....

Hi,

I recently bought the kit and have found the little pot quite hard to get at the right temperature. You have a "little cookie case" filled with hot wax for each client and this means you can double dip the spatula, as you only use a certain amount for each client. When you've finished with one client you chuck out the remainder of the used wax and "little cookie case" and melt a new batch.

I've found it does melt quick at high temperature but the wax is then too hot to use and it never seems to cool down, hence unable to use on clients. (Which I have not yet).

I ended up just putting some ABC hot wax in my hive wax pot and I tried out the wax on my bikini line. First time using it on myself and quite tricky on my bikini line but it was a good wax (but not as good at Perron Rigot, sorry).

I'm a little unsure about the whole ABC Hot Wax pot. One other thing, it's tiny and if you were using it for a bikini wax or even Brazilian etc, I really don't think it is big enough. The cookie case does look like a cookie case and is the same size. Think of an apple tart case, then that is what is used. It slips about the heater too which annoys me.

I will be ordering my new waxes from P.R. tomorrow morning and then using my hive wax pot. I may contact ABC and see what they say too.

Anyone else tried the new pot?

I do like new innovations but I have to say, this one doesn't really appeal, as I'd rather just use a new spatula for each dip :)

Don't know how much the little cookie cases are, but spatulas are very cheap :)

Latest posts

Back