Australian bodycare retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hi

I am offering Australian bodycare as my waxing system - i was just wondering if anyone else uses them and sells their retail?

Is it good? do people like it? usual questions

thanks becki x

Hi
I use it too and would use NOTHING ELSE.
IMO its the best system i would use.
The tea tree oil bottles literally fly out the window,however i use aloe vera gel from SBC as afterwaax gel as the "chicken mark" effect is taken away from your very eyes!:lol:

ahh thats so nice to hear! well fingers crossed it will fly from my shelves - anyhting else sold very well?
becki x

The tea tree oils are the best sellers as i recommend clients to use it for 5 days after waxing.
Of course it its the highest grade of meleleauca alternefolia on the market in my opinion,so thats why the results speak for themselves.
The hand and body lotions sell aswell,especially as the midges hate it so clients so dont they get any bites...lol

You will love it im sure,and clients come back time and time again,as it is so professional.
I LOVE it!
Good luck:hug:

Ive never had any joy selling the ABC retail products I keep the body lotion on display but no-ones ever bought any !

Im hoping I will start selling some in summer as it is (imo) the best thing for sunburn, I swear by it.

I just wanted to say my plastic surgeon uses this brand Australin Bodycare and gives out to his patients a pack of tea tree wipes to use 1 week before surgery to lessen bacteria being transferred in the operation. So it must be a very good product.

wow yes thats a good thing to know!

I think abc has so many uses.

Oil can be added to the bath to soothe waxed areas.
The shampoos and conditioners soothe dry scalp and totally iradicate dandruff.

The deodrant kills the bacteria that makes you smell, and again soothing.

Oil is great for fungal feet and bad breath (tastes foul)

For everyones concern there will be a product in this range to help.

The hand and body lotion smells really strong that some may find off putting but after a minute or 2 it settles to leave a lovely fresh smell but it soothes legs after waxing and takes down sunburn. I once burnt my arm on an iron and it was pretty bad but using the lotion took away the sting ( I had to use it repeatedly to cool) and it healed within a week, there should have been a major scar but nowhere to be seen.

I could go on about this and its uses.

The deodrant can be used immediately after waxing.The oils are wondeful for skin complaints amongst a host of other things,hand and body lotion sells like there's no tomorrow.Clay mask is popular to.

All in all I would say you were onto a winnner.HTH:green:

i havent taken much on - hand and body lotion, tea tree oil, deodarant and skin wash - so will see how it goes - but from the sounds of it shoudl fly fingers crossed!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back