Aveda products-how good are they?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At my college we are made to use aveda products the salon i was a saturday girl at used dermalogica how good is Aveda and what is your opinions?
Sarah xx

I have never used Aveda products but know of quite a few people that do and they love it !

I would have been over the moon to use it at college, i had to use Susan Molyneux which i didn't like at the time. Funny though i don't know of any other therapists that liked the range they trained with at college (big brand names included) :lol:

We used Aveda at college I thought it was overrated. It's all about the packaging and hype. They have a very limited range and their senstive range had the most ingredients and irritated peoples skin!

:eek:

I havent heard bad things about Aveda but i feel that Deramlogica is a better branded product.

what do you think of Dermalogica?

I havent heard bad things about Aveda but i feel that Deramlogica is a better branded product.

what do you think of Dermalogica?

I like both Aveda and Dermalogica, in the past I have used both to good effect, and haven't heard anything bad about either brand.

The Makeup Artist I assisted in London for a time would only use Aveda products for prepping models' skin, so I tend to trust this brand the most as this Artist knew her stuff and would not risk models' skin for love nor money!

hth

Latest posts

Back