Aviva Express Supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunSpray

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm after further supply of Aviva Express spray tan solution but have been unable to get hold of Kate/No. 1 Kitty over the last week or two, who's previously supplied me through The Spray Tan Shop.

Just wondered if anyone knows of any other UK distributors/suppliers of Aviva Express?

Thanks all
xx

Hi - I have emailed them and tried to call also over last few days but to no avail so i would also be interested to find out who the uk distributor is :)

sunspray i sent you public message with the american site
cant find a uk one online nyways

ww.avivalabs.com

if anyine knows the uk i too would be glad to hear!

Thanks Rockateer, I saw those U.S. and also some Australian distributors. I'm desperate and have now had 2 appointments cancelled as the client only wants Aviva Express !!!

I am not sure if there is any business connection but this company may be able to help supply you.

Somerglo Spray Tanning

hth's

Thanks very much Martigirl, I've just emailed Somerglow xx

Glasgow: 0141 2047873
London: 01582 463697

These are the numbers i have for them, they sent me a sample earlier in the year. The person was on my friends list but at looking it says they have been banned.

Just tried the Glasgow tel number as they are nearest to me and lie is dead :( Will try London number

Hi - I have just spoke to Pauline Dixon from Aviva and her mobile is 07814 475173 - Pauline was very helpful and sending me out so soamples of the Aviva Express

Hi - I have just spoke to Pauline Dixon from Aviva and her mobile is 07814 475173 - Pauline was very helpful and sending me out so soamples of the Aviva Express

Thanks very much everyone, I've now secured a bottle from Polly on the above number and it should arrive tomorrow yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

P.S. They've got some Mad March offers on and I got 10% discount xx

so the above number , paulines is the uk distributor is it??????

Hi all.

New user here - looking at beauty salons as an investment opportunity and have found the forums to be a great resource.

I have had some contact with Pauline over the past couple of weeks re microdermabrasion, but she has also provided some great advice re Aviva Tan.

She is the UK Aviva distributor, and has been particularly helpful with some great advice and product offers.

Not of immediate benefit to me at this time, but would certainly recommend Pauline to anyone looking to explore Aviva.

Latest posts

Back