Avon Colour Flip Top Coat -> HeLP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey ;)

I've got this nail polish called Colour Flip Top Coat by Avon, which I got last year. Im half way through the bottle and wanted to get some more before I ran out but they've discontinued it :( :x :( And its my FAVE varnish too :rolleyes:

I really want to replace it, so am asking you guys if you could please recommend a similar varnish to me. ;) :oops:

The nail varnish is a clear but VERY shimmery. When painted on, it shimmers millions of different colours and when painted over a colour, will turn it into a 2tone shade!!

Can anyone tell me of a similar varnish that I can get :? ?!!

Thank you for reading ;)

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
Hey ;)

I've got this nail polish called Colour Flip Top Coat by Avon, which I got last year. Im half way through the bottle and wanted to get some more before I ran out but they've discontinued it :( :x :( And its my FAVE varnish too :rolleyes:

The nail varnish is a clear but VERY shimmery. When painted on, it shimmers millions of different colours and when painted over a colour, will turn it into a 2tone shade!!

Can anyone tell me of a similar varnish that I can get :? ?!!

Thank you for reading ;)

xxlaylaxx

Hi Layla, not quite sure 100% what you are after, Toma do a Metallic Illusion which seems to be multi tonal but it may be more a varnish rather than a topcoat.

If I think of anything else then I will let you know.

Hi Leyla..Did you ever track a replacement down for your avon top coat? It sounds amazing & if so would like to try too... :)

Hiya!!!

Yea I did, someone told me that there was someone selling a bottle on ebay so I got that. :cool:

Good luck finding another bottle - Im using mine as little as possible!!!

xxlaylaxx

Wow, I bought a bottle of this and have never used it, gonna dig it out tonight and have a play, sounds fantastic!

LayStar said:
Hiya!!!

Yea I did, someone told me that there was someone selling a bottle on ebay so I got that. :cool:

Good luck finding another bottle - Im using mine as little as possible!!!

xxlaylaxx
Hey Layla - was that today? There is a bottle of it on there now - only posted today! :green:

sammylou said:
Wow, I bought a bottle of this and have never used it, gonna dig it out tonight and have a play, sounds fantastic!

I was surprised to find a full bottle of this in my old make-up bag :cool:
Never tried it will have to have a go with it now.

the easiest way to copy this effect is by usin a sheer, shimmery french manicure polish, or any shimmer polish that goes on translucent. you'll get an ace two tone effect then

antony

Lol, no I got mine from ebay a few days after this thread started last year!!!

Its a fab varnish to have cos you can use it with jus about any polish colour!

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back