Awkward dating question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks heather :) heard anything else from the man? X

Hi, hope everying is going well for you hun.
He back tracked next day, we are supposed to be meeting up this weekend as he started the more local job yesterday and i intend to get to the bottom if it one way or another then.

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, hope everying is going well for you hun.
He back tracked next day, we are supposed to be meeting up this weekend as he started the more local job yesterday and i intend to get to the bottom if it one way or another then.

H xx

Everything going good on this end thankyou :) he's coming round to mine tonight for a chinese (pointless me joinjng slimmin world last week!)

How did he backtrack? Did he admit what he said was wrong? Are you off anywhere nice? I hope he explains himself when you see him :) xx

Good to hear hun, stuff the diet, have fun!

He apologised and said that there are differences from his little mining town to south but that he reacted badly, then i said that its something we definately need to discuss face to face.
But since then he's calling more often and has asked me to go to his with him in 3 weeks so we shall see, must admit my barriers are up a little now tho

I been on a date with someone else since, a "friend" from old which was nice. Its like buses, nothing for years the two come along at once!!
H xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear hun, stuff the diet, have fun!

He apologised and said that there are differences from his little mining town to south but that he reacted badly, then i said that its something we definately need to discuss face to face.
But since then he's calling more often and has asked me to go to his with him in 3 weeks so we shall see, must admit my barriers are up a little now tho

I been on a date with someone else since, a "friend" from old which was nice. Its like buses, nothing for years the two come along at once!!
H xx

Would you not compromise somehow after all isn't that what relationships are about. I can see it from both sides if I'm honest... but I wouldn't ditch him just because he was unhappy with me doing male clients. Maybe you could agree to keep the male clients you have but not take on any more. Maybe it's easy for me to say this as I know full well I wouldn't have male clients but I equally know my OH wouldn't like me to do it either. . But I'm not sure if he'd actually prevent me from doing it. I will never find out now... and I'm rambling

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Virtues, this is exaxtly what im thinking, im totally for compromise as i do know lots of therapists whose partners are against them treating men and to be honest i only do about 4, i think it was the complete rage that threw me although he has apologised for that and has been the lovely person i know since then, just need to see him face to face to know for sure xx

Hi Virtues, this is exaxtly what im thinking, im totally for compromise as i do know lots of therapists whose partners are against them treating men and to be honest i only do about 4, i think it was the complete rage that threw me although he has apologised for that and has been the lovely person i know since then, just need to see him face to face to know for sure xx

I really hope he doesn't fly into a rage over everything he may not like. Time will tell. x

I really hope he doesn't fly into a rage over everything he may not like. Time will tell. x

Exactly my thoughts, although I did say to him I'm all for compromise but I'm too long in the tooth to be told what to say and do now so if the next thing is my skirts too short or my blouse too low there would be no compromise and he has assured me that isn't him so we shall see.

H xx

I am a bit late to the thread but going to reply anyway!

I actually think the ones you learn to like are better than the instant sparks!

I learnt to like my partner - he was smitten from the first day I met him (in the pub - my friend was trying to pull his friend so I ended up talking to him all night - he wanted to introduce me to his family lol!) but I wasn't convinced about him for about 3 months. He is 10.5 years older and not my usual type at all. Now we live together and love each very much - couldn't be without him.

Whereas with my ex we had instant chemistry but found that if we saw each other more than 2/3 times a week we got on each others nerves and it was very much just a physical spark. Wasted 4 years before I realised this and got a grip!

I think that's got some truth... Ive got a couple of guys at the moment that im just not sure about....maybe it will develop, maybe it won't x

I am a bit late to the thread but going to reply anyway!

I actually think the ones you learn to like are better than the instant sparks!

I learnt to like my partner - he was smitten from the first day I met him (in the pub - my friend was trying to pull his friend so I ended up talking to him all night - he wanted to introduce me to his family lol!) but I wasn't convinced about him for about 3 months. He is 10.5 years older and not my usual type at all. Now we live together and love each very much - couldn't be without him.

Whereas with my ex we had instant chemistry but found that if we saw each other more than 2/3 times a week we got on each others nerves and it was very much just a physical spark. Wasted 4 years before I realised this and got a grip!

Agree with this 100%.

I think that's got some truth... Ive got a couple of guys at the moment that im just not sure about....maybe it will develop, maybe it won't x

Oooh a couple ;) check you!

Oooh a couple ;) check you!

Haha im only getting to know them. I just cant decide if I'm interested or not! Found out my ex started a new relationship a month after we broke up so that's spurred me on to find someone really special cause I'm far cooler than him. Had a friend even say: haven't you found prince charming yet?! haha x

My ex has moved in with a new trollop lol.
I'm wayyyy behind :)

And I thought you were one hot unstoppable wild cat !:lol:

I am. I'm shopping around Winnie. You wouldn't buy a Rolls Royce without test driving it. And I'm looking for top of the range, excellent runner, not many miles on the clock, no more than a couple of previous owners and a real head turner.

I am. I'm shopping around Winnie. You wouldn't buy a Rolls Royce without test driving it. And I'm looking for top of the range, excellent runner, not many miles on the clock, no more than a couple of previous owners and a real head turner.

well that would beat any trollop ! good luck with that :lol:

And the cracks have started. Starting to get a little bit too full on now.

:( aww how come? Xx

He's just getting too much. Texting me 4-5 times if i don't reply straight away. Says he misses me the day after we have seen eachother. Being far too soppy in what he says. I either get treated like utter crap or end up with someone who should own a vagina instead of having balls. Is there no happy medium?! Its all far too much for me i have never liked needy people.

He's just getting too much. Texting me 4-5 times if i don't reply straight away. Says he misses me the day after we have seen eachother. Being far too soppy in what he says. I either get treated like utter crap or end up with someone who should own a vagina instead of having balls. Is there no happy medium?! Its all far too much for me i have never liked needy people.

Could you ask him to back off, in a nice way?

I love my partner being nice/soppy now (as its rare ha) but if he had done it at the beginning it would have put me off.

Xx

Latest posts

Back