Awkward dating question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How old is this man??
Being controlled is bad and him trying to control you by going into a rage is unforgivable.
But it sounds like you know this. Still a big disappointment though :(

That's so cheeky! Being so full on!!! Xx

Oh dear that doesn't soynd very promising to me. If my man decided he wasn't happy with me performing treatments on a male client then it would be tough. Its part of the job! And if he really demanded it then I'd demand he doesn't ever speak to any females while at work. Just to be spiteful & childish!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did he not think of this before he asked to be relocated?

Don't get me wrong my partner isn't over keen on me treating men, but I'm mobile & only do clients partners or men I know. I just say there money is as good as any woman's!

Is he trying to act unreasonable so you end things? Even if thats not the case, it doesn't sound like a desirable trait to have.

Xx

Ive told him i only do current clients husbands & partners but he was horrified, ive just never heard anything like it in my life. Ive always been proud of what ive made of my little business but he almost made me feel dirty!!

Ive told him i only do current clients husbands & partners but he was horrified, ive just never heard anything like it in my life. Ive always been proud of what ive made of my little business but he almost made me feel dirty!!

Wow he would only get worse,'maybe a godsend he has shown his true colours early on xx

Wow he would only get worse,'maybe a godsend he has shown his true colours early on xx

Yep this is my thoughts too. I got this kind if thing from my ex, ignored it then ended up in a bad marriage. They don't change but they do get worse the more you give in to them.
It's very disrespectful to you too

Oh darling bless you, that's really horrible. He's the dirty one! He's the type of person that's the reason we don't do a lot of male clients... Either he understands or he can jog on. Hugs for you though x

Sack him off now!

Sack him off now!

I have, definately back to plan a, would rather be on my own than take that c**p.

Well on a lighter note, the person i started this thread about is coming over after work tonight :D

Ohhh exiting I hope it goes well :) xx

Thankyou :) think we're official now aswell. We had 'the talk' last week so fingers crossed :) x

Sorry to hear that Heather. I cannot understand that in this day and age someone would have a problem with the details of your business. You shouldn't have to justify to anyone what it is you do.
You should be proud of what you do and have achieved. Lucky escape there, I think!

Thankyou :) think we're official now aswell. We had 'the talk' last week so fingers crossed :) x

Excuse me! I need details of 'the talk'.... please :D

Well on a lighter note, the person i started this thread about is coming over after work tonight :D

Ow that's fantastic I'm so pleased all is going well. The excitement at the beginning of a new relationship is such a buzz.

Excuse me! I need details of 'the talk'.... please :D

Would you like details of just 'the talk' or everything after aswell haha ;) we were just both saying what we wanted etc and then he just came out with 'we're as good as together aren't we already' and to be honest, he was right. We have spoke everyday for the past 2 months & we both decided last week that we were gonna give it a go. I really hope i dont mess up :D

Would you like details of just 'the talk' or everything after aswell haha ;) we were just both saying what we wanted etc and then he just came out with 'we're as good as together aren't we already' and to be honest, he was right. We have spoke everyday for the past 2 months & we both decided last week that we were gonna give it a go. I really hope i dont mess up :D

Ahhh i'm so happy for you hun, hope it becomes everything you wish for xxx

Ahhh i'm so happy for you hun, hope it becomes everything you wish for xxx

Thanks heather :) heard anything else from the man? X

Latest posts

Back