Awkward moments/conversations with clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faefae

Reaction score
Has anyone had some real awkward moments with their client? I had a lady today and while doing her highlights, she proceeded to tell me about her 'vaginal rash' :eek: I tried to change the subject a few times but failed miserably! Kept making her tea so she would be sipping it and stop talking about it, but no luck there either lol

Lol. I posted a thread a while back where my client turned out to be my husband's ex! ! Turned out ok. But I half a another client who was booked for s Brazilian and proceeded to tell me she thought it's easier with no underwear on. And she was a therapist in a well known salon! !!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I was once chatting away to a guy during a treatment who said he'd been away for 6 months I continued the conversation like he had been abroad until I realised he meant prison.Where do you go from there ' oh was it nice ' or what were you in for.:eek:

I was doing a Hollywood last week on a girl claiming to be my fiancés ex, turns out there just old friends, awkward x

Yes! Ill never forget it.
Alone in the salon, just me and my client..
We headed over to the sinks and shampooed twice, rinsed, bit of conditioner then began my massage. Well, she started moaning, and writhing.. !
I was mortified. Then she burst out 'OOHH its better than SEX isn't it!!'
I felt so awkward hahaha! She obviously didn't, n I'm glad she enjoyed herself! Lol! X

I was once chatting away to a guy during a treatment who said he'd been away for 6 months I continued the conversation like he had been abroad until I realised he meant prison.Where do you go from there ' oh was it nice ' or what were you in for.:eek:

Hahaha

I was doing a Hollywood last week on a girl claiming to be my fiancés ex, turns out there just old friends, awkward x

I mean even if she was, why does she feel the need to tell you this? lol weirdo! x

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/213714-who-behind-screen.html

... and being a public forum, please remember that some of those behind the screen could very well be clients, so think on.

No names have been mentioned here and of course if anyone is concerned about their clients seeing their post, they wouldn't post anything. No one has put their client down or disrespected them; I was just speaking of feeling awkward with a particular client, who by the way was a lovely lady, just happened to speak a lot about her 'personal' well being which was a bit uncomfortable to listen to.

I had a client and id set up etc and we were talking about how comfortable clients feel in their house after wed spoken about her going on holiday and i said some of the things people tell me is crazy, i know when people go on holiday etc i see them put their alarm codes in etc itd be alright if somebody got broken into id be first suspect wouldnt i? And chuckled then realised what id just said to her so said oh god if you get broken in to its not me and chuckled again and then realised yet again what id said and so tried to make it better by saying hopefully you wont get broken in to which just didnt sound good at all. Oh my god i was mortified! I also had another client and we were talking about kids names and i said my little boys name is such and such and then i said i always think it sounds like a dogs name and she was like aww noo its a lovely name... In walks her dog that jumps on the table next to me and guess what she called her dog when asking him to get down?? Only my sons name! Haha X

I had a client and id set up etc and we were talking about how comfortable clients feel in their house after wed spoken about her going on holiday and i said some of the things people tell me is crazy, i know when people go on holiday etc i see them put their alarm codes in etc itd be alright if somebody got broken into id be first suspect wouldnt i? And chuckled then realised what id just said to her so said oh god if you get broken in to its not me and chuckled again and then realised yet again what id said and so tried to make it better by saying hopefully you wont get broken in to which just didnt sound good at all. Oh my god i was mortified! I also had another client and we were talking about kids names and i said my little boys name is such and such and then i said i always think it sounds like a dogs name and she was like aww noo its a lovely name... In walks her dog that jumps on the table next to me and guess what she called her dog when asking him to get down?? Only my sons name! Haha X

Hahaha

Latest posts

Back