Baby boy's names, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think boys names are much harder to pick than girls. I had a girl and her name's Christie, which I think is very much a girls name, but when I had her my sister in law who was also pregnant at the time said I'd nicked her boys name!!!

My names Christie! :D x

Boys names I like are: Mark, Daniel, Aaron, Kye (X-factor!), Kyran.

My names Christie! :D x

Its a beautiful name :Love: Though its a very unusual name (at least in this country it is). I've never met another Christie before. Do you get tired of people calling you Kirsty? My daughter does!

When I have a baby I will name Lincoln for a boy and lacy for a girl. X x

Its a beautiful name :Love: Though its a very unusual name (at least in this country it is). I've never met another Christie before. Do you get tired of people calling you Kirsty? My daughter does!

I always get called Kirsty or Christine! :( More recently when I say my name on the phone, I then get called Tracey?! I get tired of correcting people, I just let them call me whatever... Within reason of course ;-) x

Have you thought about Cyril, Sidney, Herbert, Alfonzo, Roberto, Alfred, Adolf, Vincent, Victor, Eugine, Errol, Magnus and Clive?

No? Perhaps not....:)

Riley is a nice name. Also like Alfie, jake, Oliver, Charlie, Alexander hope this helps xx

Well my full name (oh dear) is Christiana so people usually call me Christina lol and then when I tell them to call me Christie (which I have been called ever since I can remember) it's Chrissie or Kirsty lol x

I know someone who has a son called Riley James. Absolutely gorgeous name x

My little boy is called:

Frankie

My nephews are called

Bradley
Olly
Harry

And if I have another boy I like the names

Henry
Sonny
Jacob

X

Noah is popular at the mo, kya, Levi, Alfie, Finlay, Jayden , roman, Luca? I work in schools and these are the up coming names

My beautiful boys are called Cole and Conor, names are hard to decide on! Xx

My son is sacha valentine which I still love after 9 years tomorrow and no other boys named it at nursery or school. I do love Cosmo Cosimo jago and ludo. My bf has two boys called Connor and callem which are good strong names although when I was pregnant I loved David Blaine and Blaine was my favourite lol lol.

in my family there's cody rylie carter mckenzie chandler bailey rhys andrew lance rod (rodney) daniel blaine allan michael darren dave and jake
we've get much more girls in the family though haha!! xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

When I have a baby I will name Lincoln for a boy and lacy for a girl. X x

Great names!!!

My daughter is named Laci and my nephew is named Lincoln

x

I think you need to see what he looks like. My first was going to be Matthew but ended up Joshua Jack and my second was going to be Oliver but ended up as Harrison Oliver although we call him Harri. I love names that can be shortened.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Congrats!

Some names I like, and ppl I know are:

Riley/Tyler or tyler james(TJ)/ Kai/Mitchell/Georgie/Ralph/Adam/Sean/Archie/Lucas/Ashley/Taylor and Craig

Love Dylan aswell

Oh and there was a boy in my year called Darren ward lool

Im due in Dec and we are having a boy. We are planning on calling him Taj. Other names I like are Steele, Luca, Xavier, Oakley. All soft sounding names. I personally think traditional names are a bit boring. Try looking on facebook to see how many of your name combos bring up! Im lucky as my hubby is pretty easy going... His Dads name Andrew will be his middle name. Good luck and dont tell people so they dont steal it or give you their opinion! Only Salon geeks know my choice now ;)

My son is Leon Douglas Albert :D

Latest posts

Back