Baby boy's names, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antonia

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am 28 weeks pregnant with my first baby, a boy! Me and my boyfriend cannot decide on a name at all, we have searched everywhere and are really struggling! Does anyone have any ideas :biggrin: thank you x

I love Jacub Zachary Noah & Jude!
Congratulations by the way :) xx

Congrats, Iv got 3 girls and only had a boys name - cooper I love it.. My surname McCormack which I think is lovely together,

What will baby's surname be?

My fave boy name is Logan. I like Lucas collumb and lyle too

Thankyou all! I like a few of these suggestions but we can never seem to agree on anything! I love the names he hates and vice versa! His surname will be Ward xx

The only boys name me and hubby decided on was Aaron. I've also got an Oliver from a previous relationship x

So do you like modern, traditional, strong names?

Isaac Benjamin and Oliver Jacob are my nephews names. My boy name was Oliver but my sister pinched it. I like Harley, Charlie and Alfie :)

Congratulations and good luck <3

I like a mixture really, I like Alfie although there are quite a few children called it now, my boyfriend likes Oscar which I'm not too keen on, we both liked Jayce and a friend of mine had a baby today and called him Jayce, how annoying :sad: xx

Alfie is lovely, there will always be kids with the same name, my eldest called cayla (should be spelt Kaylah) never heard it before and even changed the spelling she started a dance class at 3yrs and there were another 2 with the same spelling! Arghhh

Alfie ward is lovely,
Harry, Finlay, charlie,

Thinking of boys at the nursery
Jayden, jye, Tomas, jack,

Ok il stop now getting carried away,

Maybe broody!!!

One more calan

My sons name is Mitch and I have to say we always get lovely comments as you don't meet many kids called that lol. My surname is religious sounding so it was quite hard as I liked quite biblical names like Eden, Samson and Noah. I would've called my daughter Angel too if only I could've lol x

Ahh thank you for all your suggestions! Mitch is a lovely name, so is Cayla! Ps I love Jayden but my bfs name is Hayden, Jayden and Hayden haha! Xx

Ooo baby names :) makes me broody! :D I have 4 kiddies and have had the whole baby name drama with all of them! OH not liking what i like ect! My son is called Niall and i have 3 girls also. Other boys names i loved where Jed, joseph, jared, james (jim/jimmy) mmm bit of a letter j theme going on i think lol albie i' l be up all night thinking now :)

I also love J names! Jared is one of my faves although spelt Jarad, but OH hates it! Who would of thought it would be so hard x

Ahh thank you for all your suggestions! Mitch is a lovely name, so is Cayla! Ps I love Jayden but my bfs name is Hayden, Jayden and Hayden haha! Xx

Well I know someone who called her kids Sam and Ella (food poisoning?!)
If you like Alfie but bf doesn't what about Archie? X

I found it extremely hard picking my boys name. Took me months and I finally decided on Harley-joe, my daughters name is isabella may.

We are currently trying for our third and we have already named him/her, To Harrison-James or Amelia- Jane :)

I also like Alfie, but my mums lab is called that.

Joshua
Noah
Riley
Tristan
Charlie
Jamie x x

Good luck with choosing :) x

Lots of great ideas on here, I actually like loads but my OH is soooo fussy! Surely he must like one, Tristan is lovely so is Archie, Sam and Ella haha gosh I don't think some people think! Xx

Congratulations!

I'm so broody it's unreal haha

I like Logan('s run haha but I do like it lol) and Lucas too. Also Michael, Lewis, Jake, Andrew, Cody, David...can't think of any more :) x

It's hard choosing names isn't it. Took me and hubby a while. I was reading a magazine one day and read Samuel and not totally struck struck at first talked to himself and we fell in love with the name. Our 7 year old is called Sam, Samuel, Sammy or Sam-Sam. Funny thing is we'd been trying to think of a name for ages, I'd vitod a few because I didn't want anything to biblical Matthew, Luke etc. couldn't have picked a more biblical name like Samuel!! My father in law is Egyptian first thing he said when we told him we were calling baby Samuel... Ah that's a good Hebrew name!!

Talking to bump and giving them their name helped us make up our mind that Samuel was right. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd end up with a Samuel but I love his name (and him) and the variations of his name which he can use from baby to boy hood to adulthood.

Also like Alex for a boy, max and Noah (ha can you imagine Samuel and Noah.... the third would have to be Jesus and we all know i'm not hot on biblical names lmao).

Good luck, congratulations and you've got so much love and good times ahead of you when bubs is here :) x x x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back