Baby boy's names, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cameron,Casey,Clay,Cody,Kevin Kurt,Seth, Rory, Heath. I found when naming my kids I started with a letter to agree on first and go from there you have plenty of time to figure it out :) these are my favorite boy names. Hope it helps.

I have 2 boys Aidan and Ethan.

Xxx

I've got 2 sons- Xavier and Deakin

Cody is my little man's name and my daughter is Millie. We had loads of girls names picked out for Cody but boys we had problems with. Millie was 6 when we had Cody so she played a role in picking the name she really liked Cody and that's what we went for in the end. I had the whole wanting a name no one else had and I thought I'd managed that with both of mine but few months after having them both I heard the names everywhere. Only good thing about Millie is everyone always asked me what it was short for, thinking it was her nickname but when I said no that's her actual name I felt better cause most were using it as a nickname, they also spelt it with a y not ie like we do.

Other names we had with Cody were Lucas, Luca, Payton and Braydon. I'm sure we had others but I can't remember now lol.

xxx

Ooh names are a toughie as its something that's with them for life.
The boys in my family are called
David
Jaydan
Brody
Jake
Louis
Alfie
Stephen
Liam
Robert

For my daughters my alternative names were Samuel, mcKenzie and Elliott :)

I have a Cameron Matthew and Ollie Aston. I also loved Ethan but hubby waant so keen, oh and Lucas. My eldests middle name was decided the second i knew he was a boy as it was my brothers name and he passed away and for the little one I loves Ollie but not Oliver so stuck with shortened version but didnt want to copy Olly Murs lol. Id suggest you look into meanings too as we since found Cameron means 'crooked nose'!
Congratulations xxz

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Tyler & Millie my friends twins

My boss named her little boy Kealan. I really like it and hadn't heard of it before.

My two boys are called Grant and Callum.

Congrats! Boys names are soo tricky I think, I have 2 boys; andrew james and scott joseph. First names were the actual only names me n the dad could agree on n middle name being dads first/middle name (different dads)

Names I loved for boys but wasnt allowed:

Caleb
Darren
Zach
Oliver (already used by my lil bro 3 yrs before I had my elsdest lol)
Hercules
Zeus

My eldests last name starts with H so I thought Hercules H********** would sound amazing! My dad said it would be borderline child abuse, but people name kids after biblical characters, why not greek mythology :)

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

With my daughter me and hubby really couldn't agree at all to the point of huge rows! I wanted Meggie (a character from my favourite book) and hubby wanted Chloe-Rose. I was adamant I wasn't having Chloe but the minute she was born I stared at her and she really did look like a Chloe-Rose if you get what I mean.
What I'm trying to say is that even if you have a name in mind sometimes you can look at your gorgeous newborn and just see what suits them. Hth xxx

Ps my favourite book was "the thorn birds" Not "Meg and Mog" hahaha

I love the names Conner and Jayden

House full of girls here but do have one son he's called Joshua.

If any of the girls were boys we thought about .. Xander, Noah, Oliver or Taylor

Good luck with the baby!

I like Benjamin for a boy and Aoife for a girl!

xx

I like Benjamin for a boy and Aoife for a girl!

xx

Ooh I love Aoife <3 (Eefa for those not knowing the pronounciation)
My grandaughter name is Affia, not the same I know but still lovely :)

I like Jack, Alfie, Charlie and Nikolai

I have 2 boys. George and Charlie...

I think boys names are much harder to pick than girls. I had a girl and her name's Christie, which I think is very much a girls name, but when I had her my sister in law who was also pregnant at the time said I'd nicked her boys name!!!

Idea's for boys...

My daughters boyfriend has a baby nephew called Jensen (Jenson? Not sure on spelling)

My husbands son is called Caleb

My friends boys are Joel and Noah

A lady came into my salon with her boys last week, Max and Elijah

Our Nephew is called Charlie (I love this one!)

I personally prefer more traditional names for boys. William, Harry, Christopher, Liam, James

Just please, whatever you do, dont do this - my daughters 16 year old friend recently had a little boy - and called him Chandler :eek:

Congrats! I let my boyfriend chose my little boys name. I really didn't like it at the time but he really suits it Cole. My friends little boy is Arlo which I think is beautiful

Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun...I have a son, too. It's been a BLAST!!!

My son's name is Kellen Keith.

Congratulations, I have a girl but always wanted a boy, I quite like Kye and Rylan (xfactor lol) I mentioned this to my other half when it was on over the weekend, I like the names but not the contestants! :)

Latest posts

Back