Baby boy's names, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. I have 3 boys Lewis, Leon and Archie. I love Sebastian and xavier too xx

Darcy is nice "Darcy Ward" sounds like a millionaire in the making lol

Hope you're not having too many rows with bf over all these suggestions lol xx

My favourite name is Oliver ^.^ If I have a son, that'll definitely be his name, no matter what the OH says!

My little boys called Harley, I think saying it with the surname makes it easier has to have a ring to it especially with boys as there going to be keeping it!
If I had another I'd call it Devon.... Devon Dupree (boy or girl I have the same)

As me and my partner have no children,but if we could names for a boy,
Aspen,
Denver,
Xavier,
Luca,
Cash,
Chance,
Devon,
We like modern names a bit different,as for girls names don't ask,surname would be Golding, good luck with your pregnancy let us all no what name you give your little bundle of joy.x

Congrats! I'm 25wks also with a little boy :) we have a girl, Mia Emily and a boy Keane Francis. This little man is going to be Jax Edward. We also had loads and couldn't decide but sticking with Jax ( pronounced as if it were Max, obvious to us but surprising how many people say "jack" ?! ) we've had some funny looks as we did when we said we were naming our 5yr old Keane. Which is actually an old English name that means clever, wise, brave and strong!! Perfect and everyone now loves his name. :)

Congratulations! I have a boy called Regan, I also love the name Riley! We also have a little girl Layla Rose xx

I have a little boy Riley and a little girl Darcy! And also a much bigger boy Jake :)

Séan
Shane
Liam
Cian (keen)
Cillín (kill-eann)
Keelin

I wanted something unusual for my 2 boys, I called them Oakley and Harley.:lol:

I love the name theo

I have twins a boy called Jonah and a girl called Ella :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back