Baby girl names?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted to call my little girl 'Winnie'. But alas my 'little girl' was infact a little boy so I got a gorgeous Oscar, instead.

My friends little girl is
Nevaeh , heaven backwards

I have 2 boys
Beck & Mac

But if i was to have a girl i like
Sophia , sadie and winnie

I like the last 2 because there are my great aunties names xx

Honey is nice when you look at it but if you think about it she'll probably have a lifetime of people calling her hun for short :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughter is called Ramona
Her middle name is Ilaria ( that's a capital 'i' and is Italian for Hilary)
Before she was born, I also liked the names
Roma
Romi
Laila
Serena
Aurora

I think it depends on what goes with your surname though.

Honey is nice when you look at it but if you think about it she'll probably have a lifetime of people calling her hun for short :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

my douge de Bordeaux is called honey lol xx

Nice tho x

Thank you girls for all your replies. You all seem to be on my wavelength too:) xxx

Any more name ideas would greatly appreciated girls.....xxx

I went with Amelia and Lillian for my girls (dubbed Millie and Lilly :) but some of my daughters friends are Indie, Summer, Angelique, Tannica (pronounced Tar-knee-ka) and Bonnie. I don't know how popular those are in the UK though, being an Aussie myself :)

I went with Amelia and Lillian for my girls (dubbed Millie and Lilly :) but some of my daughters friends are Indie, Summer, Angelique, Tannica (pronounced Tar-knee-ka) and Bonnie. I don't know how popular those are in the UK though, being an Aussie myself :)

Ahhh Amelia ! I want my daughter ( when I eventually decide on having kids haha ! ) to be called Millie but want a formal name and could only think of Camilla ... Which I'm not too keen on and my boyfriend hates it 😔 although he likes Millie !! Xx

Ahhh Amelia ! I want my daughter ( when I eventually decide on having kids haha ! ) to be called Millie but want a formal name and could only think of Camilla ... Which I'm not too keen on and my boyfriend hates it 😔 although he likes Millie !! Xx

A more formal version of Millie is Millicent. X

An acquaintance calls her daughter Millie too, with her formal name being Emilia :) if it helps lol gosh I miss choosing names. Seems like yesterday....feeling a pinch of cluckieness coming on haha

My friend called his daughter Arabelle, one of my clients has two daughters one called Teagan and the other called Holland.

One of my granddaughters is Amelia, but I call her Mimi - with her parents' blessing!

Arrabella- blue.. So love it it's one of my clients lil girls name n I just fell in love with it 😃

I love Sydney for a girl xx

A more formal version of Millie is Millicent. X

Aw god I could never call my daughter that! Too close to Malificent and my boyfriend definitely wouldn't allow it haha !! I've still not told him I want any daughters middle name to be 'Lace' .. Waiting til the day of birth for that one hahaha ! It's so girly and my surname is Wallace so it's the end of my surname, therefore adding a bit of my surname in as she will have her dad's surname.

I think Millie Lace is so beautiful .. Maybe it's just me? Xx

My little girl is called Lilirose. People often say it's a pretty name x

My little girl was born last Friday and we've finally decided on Ella Grace :) xx

Aw god I could never call my daughter that! Too close to Malificent and my boyfriend definitely wouldn't allow it haha !! I've still not told him I want any daughters middle name to be 'Lace' .. Waiting til the day of birth for that one hahaha ! It's so girly and my surname is Wallace so it's the end of my surname, therefore adding a bit of my surname in as she will have her dad's surname.

I think Millie Lace is so beautiful .. Maybe it's just me? Xx

Well I'm bias as I'm 37 weeks now and we've decided on Millie Rose for our little girl. Rose is my great grandmother, the oldest bingo caller in Britton (extremely proud of her lol). We choose Millie as it's an older name but also works in modern times.

I like the twist with your chosen middle name, it's unique and in it's on way has a story to tell. I hope that makes sense lol. X

Well I'm bias as I'm 37 weeks now and we've decided on Millie Rose for our little girl. Rose is my great grandmother, the oldest bingo caller in Britton (extremely proud of her lol). We choose Millie as it's an older name but also works in modern times.

I like the twist with your chosen middle name, it's unique and in it's on way has a story to tell. I hope that makes sense lol. X

That's a beautiful name ! And I love that you've got your wee great gran in there.. The legend that she is! Haha x

Yeah I have only told one person before now and it's my oldest best friend and her daughter is called Lacey and she loves that it also incorporates her name into it, although that wasn't the plan but it makes her happy haha ! Don't want people putting me off it or stealing it haha ! I also want my salon to be named Lace.. if I ever get the money to buy a salon haha ! Xx

Latest posts

Back