Baby girls names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I like different names, I read somewhere once that giving your baby a name that is different helps to stand out and be remembered but makes them feel special ( probably crap but I liked the reasoning behind it) My daughter is named Tavia ( pronounced as Tayveeah ). It derives from the latin name Octavia. Her full name is Tavia Mia-Ley.
xxxxx

the names i had picked if my son turned out to be a daughter was.....mollie....morgan......toni and chanelle

i got my sons name....brodie......from one of the geeks on here so i'm sure you will get great help from everyone

stanleyann

My daughter is called Evangeline (we call her Evie most of the time), we were thinking of Olivia but at the last minute Anthony came up with Evie!....i'll get my thinking cap on!!

Good luck!

My 3 girls are called ...Ria-May, Amber-Rose and Tayla-Beth. x

if i had , had a girl i would have chosen
angel (after my mum angela)
darcy (yes after the gorgeous colin firths mr darcy :rolleyes: )

my daughter is called Emily & I obviously love that name.
I also like the names:
Kiera
Freya
Erin
Grace
Eva/Eve/Evie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

when I was expecting I had two girls names and one boy's name, needless to say I had little boy but the girls names would have been

Erin Keturah
or
Naimh Zeporah

The two middle names are biblical and have been in my family for many years

I liked them as they were unusual.

i like the name pagan my friend is called pags for short. i love ruby but my sis in law now has a cat called ruby. i also like summer and millie or evie

I really like traditional english or irish names

My daughter is called Cadence (Kay dens) which is really old English or Latin - depending which website you look at!

I love Erin, Katie, Caten for a girl

I need to find a boys name though, as I reckon that's what we're having next... but husband wont change his mind from Charlie!

Congratulations for the birth beforehand xxxx

Imogen
Jasmin (or just Jaz)

I need to find a boys name though, as I reckon that's what we're having next... but husband wont change his mind from Charlie!

My little one is called Bailey,i also like Blake and Harlan,hth x

hi

my daughter is called Atlanta,she is 10 and no one at her school has the same name,also people say they have never heard of it before.

suits her though

xshelliex

My friends baby is called Chloe and i think that’s a lovely name, It really suits her.

Nat x

my son is called alex, but i call him aj, and the girls are called khara, and morgan.
i named khara after i was reading a womans mag while in early stages of labour, about a woman who had her baby 10 wks early, tough labour but everything turned out ok for them. khara was 7 weeks early, and a long labour. 3 weeks in scbu, first week was abit touch and go but she is fit and well now.

for a boy i love the name kieran and hollie for a girl

i like ria for a girl im not sur about gils names though

i like the name demi-leigh 4 a wee girl xx

I really like the name's Rose or Eloise for a girl
for a boy probably, pack it in or stop that you little git!!

My hubby's daughters have interesting names
Shae & Charys........ I just have a Sophie

A friend of mine has a little girl called Loveday and another one called Punita.

My two youngest ones are Amy (Molly) and Grace (Taylor). I so wanted, when Amy was born, to call her Molly but it wasn't popular then and everyone else in the family said I couldn't...they made me cry!!! So I made sure it was her middle name.

Poor Grace was baby nameless for 2 weeks!!! We finally agreed on Grace and I just don't know where I plucked Taylor from!!! I just tell people I thought I would mix the old name with a modern one!!!!!:lol: Believe me when I say the name is soooooo opposite to the child!!!!!

My daughter is called Rachel, this name has been popular forever and doesn't seem to go out of fashion.
Some from school at the moment that are a bit different are:
Eden
Kiara
Amelia
Roo
Wade
Erin
Eve
Some of the more popular ones are:
Hannah
Laura
Holly