Babyliss perfect curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so jealous! I can't get mine for a while since I have just had to shell out for a new clutch kit and have road tax to pay in jan...I'll be really lucky if I get it for christmas!

Post up some piccies and a review? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Will do :)

These are for my bday on 11th, just trying to convince them I need a trial run today and then to use them on 8th for going out ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did my friend's daughters hair yesterday, even though they say it's not to be used by anyone with longer than bust length hair, it was OK. However the trick is to start the curls a lot lower than you would normally.

Here's a pic before just after doing her curls - by the way I'm a complete novice as you can probably tell!! :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 915
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago!! Ohhhh wow I love it. The other morning I curled my whole head in 25 mins!! And got loads of comments. They last perfectly too, mine was gorgeous for 3 days before I caved and had to wash it.

The first photo is just after I curled it (not loosened yet) and the second photo is where I took bigger sections :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383655034.942815.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383655046.127816.jpg

Xxx

Ellisons have 10% off this weekend and this is included in that! I dont know whether to take advantage though as I'm not supposed to be spending :/ x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pinkthistle have you received yours from eBay yet?

The only trouble with this is that it takes longer to do than I thought, i can do a quicker job with the straighteners x

I love it. It's so easy. This was my quick attempt (I'm no pro by the way :-/ lol)

1384025464468.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384035838.427645.jpg

So sad I'm not allowed this til Christmas Day !!! Hope my mum gives in early :( lol xz

Love the pictures so far.. I really like curling with my ghds, how do these compare?

Went out for my anniversary last night and did my hair in 15minsImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384075743.803194.jpg

A quick job as its been so wet the last few days & my hair has been hating it!!

Pinkthistle have you received yours from eBay yet?

Yes and it's AMAZING! Well worth the wait...I bought it 28th October and it arrived yesterday. If it's fake it's really good, all the packaging etc is the same, UK plug and instructions etc. I just did this, it's been lightly brushed through.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384625602.052613.jpg

Yes and it's AMAZING! Well worth the wait...I bought it 28th October and it arrived yesterday. If it's fake it's really good, all the packaging etc is the same, UK plug and instructions etc. I just did this, it's been lightly brushed through.

View attachment 48108

How much did u pay off ebay x

£35.99 plus £10 postage lol

4 posts up there's a photo :) ^^^^

Oh ye thanks.

Im taking it its fake but if its just for personal use then great! Might buy one myself lol xx

Has anyone had any issues with their hair tangling up and getting caught in it?

I've pulled so much out that it's really put me off using it again and I now have hair caught in the barrel and can't get it out. This also happened with my friend doing it for me. I don't wanna end up bald!!

Has anyone had any issues with their hair tangling up and getting caught in it?

I've pulled so much out that it's really put me off using it again and I now have hair caught in the barrel and can't get it out. This also happened with my friend doing it for me. I don't wanna end up bald!!

You must be putting to much hair in or not holding it in the correct position as your hair shouldn't get tangled up inside it x

I'd be very wary buying fakes even for personal use , there's lots of report cases where these fakes have caused fires, burnt people etc and it's a definite NO if using them professionally.

You must be putting to much hair in or not holding it in the correct position as your hair shouldn't get tangled up inside it x

It should beep and not close if there's too much hair as there's a safety on it ?xx

Latest posts

Back