Babyliss perfect curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just ordered one off eBay....only to use on myself, probably won't use it that much anyway ( I don't work in hairdressing anymore) I'm thinking its a rip off as it's only £35 plus £10 postage. Will let you know when (and if) it arrives and if I've any hair left after I have a go lol

What was it called on eBay? X

That's tge MiraCurl no the perfect curl though isn't it xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl - BaByliss Pro MiraCurl
that's copied from the website I'm a total novice is there a difference?

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl - BaByliss Pro MiraCurl
that's copied from the website I'm a total novice is there a difference?

I'm no pro either :-/ but.... I think the MiraCurl might be the US version. So will need to check the voltage is compatible and if it's a US plug? Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383036364.835351.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383036378.552611.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383038470.284083.jpg
Another one lol I love it! X

I bought one from Sallys a few weeks ago and its the best thing I ever invested in - especially with hair extensions, I use it after washing and the curls stay in for days until i wash it again. Its also great for my extension clients.

I just don't understand how they can sell it for £35!?

I just don't understand how they can sell it for £35!?

It won't be a real Babyliss one. Will either be a cheap version called Pro Curl or a version made in Hong Kong or something. Either way... I think I'll stick with the wholesalers lol xxx

I can't imagine it would be the real one for that price, you'll have to let us know when it arrives! X

I've just ordered mine. ... eek :) xxxx

I wouldn't personally buy from the site. The website name just looks fake. It's like the fake ugg websites they all use the word ugg in same with this site. Perfect curl babylissuk sounds dodgy to me.

Yes it look fake to me not a lot of info there. The ones for 35.99 on eBay don't actually say babyliss in the description! And it's not on the box either - although it looks like the babyliss box lol

I wouldn't take risks girls. Buy the guaranteed genuine electrical products from reliable sources. No one wants a fire or electric shock xx

Eeeekk

Look what's just arrived :)

Woohooo

Attachments

• 1383321254402.jpg
    1383321254402.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 469
I showed my husband the tv advert today, a kind of nudge for christmas, he looked horrified and said it looked a bit dangerous lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eeeekk

Look what's just arrived :)

Woohooo

I'm so jealous! I can't get mine for a while since I have just had to shell out for a new clutch kit and have road tax to pay in jan...I'll be really lucky if I get it for christmas!

Post up some piccies and a review? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back