Bad habits - confession!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:o I
Pick my acrylics off when they lift
Pick my nail varnish off when it peels
Take my make up off with baby wipes
Sleep in my make up
Pick at my eyelashes
Bit my cuticles
Colour my own hair
Glue in my own weft extensions
Let my bf cut my extensions
Constantly fiddle with my hair
Bite my nails

Eurghhh what a minger I am lol.

Lets just hope many clients don't see this lol

Lol how much is this making me chuckle ;-) I remember my mum living by the 'do as I say not as I do' rule when we we're kids,and boy is it a good rule.
I am religious with solar oil,but I am a very very norty nail geek when I get I little edge,or when my gelish is a few weeks old and getting close to being re-done,i pick pick pick! Sorry :-(
Plus, I dont think it help that all through my kiddi and teen years I was a shocking nail bitter and the urge is still in me! Oh and I regularly go to bed with my face on,yet get peed off when funnily enough I get a face full of spots!
Lol its like a meeting of norty geeks anonymous. Xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I am quite frankly shocked by you all!!!!

As a holistic therapist I live by the creed, your body is your temple......

but........

* I never ever ever ever ever ever ever apply moisturiser to anywhere but my face
* I on occassion have gone to bed without removing my make-up (but do use mineral)
* I chew the sides of my fingers

as I don't have anything artificial added to me bar minx, I don't really do the picky thing.

Hehe! I like this thread! Ok, I......

rarely exfoliate before a tan
never moisturise face or body
use supermarkets own brand face wipes to remove makeup
pick eyelash extensions

whoops!:lol:

Angeline, you are so right, pick pick pick - what is it about picking - I pick at the skin around my nails, (not as much since I've been a nail tech) I don't even necessarily do it when I am stressed, I do it when I have time to do it!!! In the car, if I sit down to watch a little bit of tv if I'm not working and God forbid, yes, in the bed just pre falling asleep...

AM DOING IT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh - breath, relax and sit on those hands!!

Fab thread!!:lol::lol:
Vicki
x

ummm I don't pick...

• BUT I am guilty of doing my OWN prep poorly and as someone else said, I'll use a 180 instead (oy oy I KNOW!! but let's be fair, I sculpt my own nails and I'm not ambidextrous... so it takes me twice as long to do them to begin with!!! NOT TO MENTION.. I wear art...LOL)
  • Yes, sleep quite often with my 'face' on (naughty naughty me!!).
  • Yup, blow on my makeup brushes tsk tsk
  • Now who DOESN'T squeeze a pimple? COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! LOL
  • Umm yup, have picked the mascara off my natural lashes when it got crumbly and annoying.
  • I'm lazy with my oil (BUT when I oil clients and have left-overs on my hands, I rub that in!! does that count?)
  • Umm yes, I 'sometimes' use my nails as tools (smacking myself on the hand as we speak but to be fair, I can fix'em myself lol)
Umm I think that's it LOL I HOPE so!! LOL

Latest posts

Back