Bad news day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont want to seem all bible bashin hun - but BELIEVE he will be ok - AND HE WILL - positive thinking does more than we give credit for

Hi...

Followed this post back in May an just wondered how you are all doing ? (I voted for u during the L'Oreal thing )

Big Hugs to you all and wish you all well:hug::hug::hug:

what rotten news, i so hope things will improve.

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news, thinking of you and sending lots of hugs xxx

Sorry to hear your sad news flower.......

stay strong sweetpea and stay and think POSITIVE

:hug:

I'm so sorry to read this hun. Stay strong and positive and I hope he is better soon:hug::hug::hug:

Sorry to hear the news but try to think positive because positive thoughts really do work

Ruby xx

This must be such shocking news for you both after the all clear and what can I say other than :hug::hug::hug::hug:.

I have had a different form of cancer a few years ago and everything seems fine now (you never know but hope each day) but I still remember how it was up and down, left and right......your body and the emotions just go haywire.....Everyone has got a different way of dealing with it but I think your support and being there for him in this time must mean the most to him!!!!!

Again lots of :hug: and I will keep all my fingers crossed for you!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Massive big hugs to you and your hubby.

There are so many more things that can be done today, and the chemo WILL work for him.
I'll say a prayer for you both.
Be strong hun.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back