Bad news day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieh

Reaction score
My hubby got the all-clear from cancer 3 months ago and has recovered from the treatment so well so much so that this week he has become addicted to ironing - and has ironed through my 6 month backlog!

He had his 3 months CT scan last week and we got the results today. Unfortunately there are 3 to 4 new secondaries in the liver which means 12 more weeks of chemo and antibody therapy then they will burn away any remaining after that.:cry: Feel pretty down.

Julieh

:cry: :hug: xxx

I am so sorry to hear this :hug: xxx

I am really sorry to hear this, keep your chin up, your other half will need you to be strong!

Big :hug::hug: to you both.

Aww hun I'm sorry to hear this.:hug:

Sorry to hear that hun, big :hug::hug: to you both xx

What horrible news for you and your hubby......hope all goes well for you both hun :hug::hug: xxxxxxxxx

Stay strong hunny.....its an awful disease and does so much more damage than the eye can see. My baby daughter has just fought it and I live every day with the fear of it returning.

But the stronger you are the more chance you will both have of him beating it and it staying away for good.

I hated the chemo.....but you have to think of it as just medicine :hug:

Please pm me if you ever need anyone to talk to xxx

so sorry :hug:thg

oh hun heres a big:hug:and another for hubby:hug:

im really sorry to hear this. my eyebrow problem is such a stupid thing to worry about!! hes beat it once im sure he can do it again. x:hug:

So sorry hunnie x

:hug::hug::hug:
Sending good vibes your way..
Stay positive..

I will pray for him!!

So sorry to hear your news Julie ... sending positive thoughts to you all :hug: xx

Oh Julie my heart is breaking for you, but it is treatable, so many secondary's are not, keep the faith hun you two will beat it:hug::hug:

sorry to hear your news Julie, but stay positive and strong for your hubby you can beat this together. your in my thoughts:hug: Carole xx

:hug::hug::hug: and positive thoughts to you both . That seems poor but Im thinking of you X

Hi All,

Thanks for all the support and kind thoughts. We are strong and I know we'll get through it together - he has to get better as we're going to be grandparents (at 46 me and him 47) in four weeks time, but it's so hard when you know what the treatment will do to him. He had 49 chemos before the all-clear and that left him really weak and his poor feet, Bless him, were so bad that when he put each foot on the floor in the morning his toes would burst open and bleed from the septic sores caused by the antibodies. It was pityful and has taken the full 3 months until last week for the last toe to heal.

Thanks again everyone:hug:
Julie

aww hunny, sorry to hear this news, had crap news myself today , so massive hugs to you and him, :hug::hug: stay strong

What awful news for you both. Wish I could just give you a big hug :hug:

Latest posts

Back