Bag to carry all my tanning stuff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks

i know there are threads about this already but none of the ones i can find answer my question. I currently carry my kit in a light weight suit case and it fits everything in, unfortunately it is so huge i find it hard to carry it around my clients houses and also if i have to walk a little with it it tends to wobble and tip over. what do you geeks use that carry ALL your kit in? or do you have a bag for your equipment, a bag for towels and then obviously carry your tent over your shoulder. I think my machine is the old version of the TS50. Has anyone got the nouvatan case? i like the look of it but again i would like to know exactly what bag/ case people have and what they can fit in it. Please don't recommend roo cases. thanks in advance :)

I have a funky hold all bag from primark, it contains everything but my tent. I keep spare towels in a small box in my car when i have alot of tans. My tent is in a carry case. So just one bag over my shoulder n my tent. Xx

I have a funky hold all bag from primark, it contains everything but my tent. I keep spare towels in a small box in my car when i have alot of tans. My tent is in a carry case. So just one bag over my shoulder n my tent. Xx

ooo excellent, we have a primark but it's quite far away so i have to have a good excuse to go, so buying a tanning bag is a pretty good excuse don't you think? :lol: approx what size is it so i know what to look out for? i might have to pop in and have a look. thank you

I use a suitcase on wheels, I also looked at the shopping trolleys that old lady's use, you can get some modern colours and patterns. I decided on the suitcase as it was on offer so was cheaper x

Its like the size you would use for hand luggage (thats what i bought it for) its a leopard print fabric one, with a black lining and a couple of pockets on the outside- ideal for shower caps/disposable knickers. And as its fabric i can get loads in! Xx

I use a suitcase on wheels, I also looked at the shopping trolleys that old lady's use, you can get some modern colours and patterns. I decided on the suitcase as it was on offer so was cheaper x

Its like the size you would use for hand luggage (thats what i bought it for) its a leopard print fabric one, with a black lining and a couple of pockets on the outside- ideal for shower caps/disposable knickers. And as its fabric i can get loads in! Xx

thank you so much geeks, well i just went through my tanning case because i was thinking... how on earth do you fit all that in there and i have this massive suitcase which just about fits everything in and i struggle to lift it off the floor... well.... i found 2 massive bottles of barrier cream, a box of 100 disposable thongs, a box of 100 disposable gloves, a box of 100 disposable shower caps, 7 towels!!! 2 couch rolls.... haha the list goes on, i will be investing in a smaller case or holdall next week. thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back