Balance coloured gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
I brought some of th balance UV gels from the show, I have had a play with them and I really like them, they go on very nicely.

I was arranging them on my self the other day and have decided to pack them in a draw because of the clear jars. Is this a problem and are they likely to cure in the jar? Why would they put them in clear jars?!

I have never saw them in clear jars. Sorry cannot help.

NSI have started to put them in clear jars so that the colour can be seen. I purchased a colour from their warehouse last week and questioned whether the gel would cure.. the container being clear and was advised that it was a valid point.

Day after, I open my new pot of gel to find a layer all around the inside of the pot that had cured :eek: So I rang them up and was asked where I had kept it and bring it back to exchange it. I rang the Head office and was advised that they are changing all the pots back to white because of this and they said they'd send me a new one in a white pot.

It came the day after, really please as that was such good customer service, only to open the packed and find another clear pot of gel. Oh dear....

My advice would be to make sure you keep your gels in your case if you are not using them and check they aren't already curing when you first get them. Other than that, I would see if they had any in white pots first. hth x

Thank you for your help!

I checked them and they were free flowing round the pot before I brought them as I was a bit worried then. I brought them from the show and wondered if with them sitting on the shelf in there the sun light would have got to them.

The older colours are all in white pots but it seems like the newer colours were all in clear ones!!

Latest posts

Back