bali sun spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieA

Reaction score
hiya, im opening a new salon and i really cant decide which spray tan to go with.
iv heard that bali sun is really dark and that harvey nicholls and harrods use it so i was thinking it must be good?????!!!!!!! so i was just wondering if any body has used it and what you thought. Thanks XXXXX

i can't help with the spray tanning query, sorry

but i wish all the best with the new salon opening

XEN TAN!!!

It is PERFECTION!!!

xentan.co.uk

I have used Bali sun in the past and loved the colour, but most clients gave feedback that it faded very patchy. I have been spray tanning for over 6 years and this is the only solution I had complaints about. Having said that, the smell was lovely!

Give Liquid sun by Vani-t a try. I'm new to it but it does give a lovely very natural looking tan IMO.

hiya, im opening a new salon and i really cant decide which spray tan to go with.
iv heard that bali sun is really dark and that harvey nicholls and harrods use it so i was thinking it must be good?????!!!!!!! so i was just wondering if any body has used it and what you thought. Thanks XXXXX

Hi there, if you would like a sample of VANI-T LIQUID SUN, please contact me.
I distribute VANI-T in the Midlands & North of the UK.
I would advise you to sample a few different brands and decide which is best for you.
Good luck,
Ken

VANI-T NORTHERN UK
PO BOX 316
LEEDS LS26 1DA
0845 867 1399
[email protected]

Hi, I use Bali-Sun and as stated above it does come in all shades which u can mix to your own preference, they also have an aromatherapy one, which is lovely. The smell of the tan is good too, not a yucky stink fake tans usually give off. It lasts length of time 5-10 days on average.

Good Luck with the salon

Wendy x

thanks wendy
what do you think of the evolution is it very dark? i have spoken to a couple of people who have had a bali sun spray tan and they said it it went really patchy, how do you find it? x

hi im just new into spray tanning to and im using sun laboratories and u can only get that one from harvey n & harrods ,the few times ive used it ,its a grt8 colour very natural they have a 9DHA ULTRA DARK or 12 DHA DARK,Iv got alot of bookings for it so il soon see and get feedback from it and let yous know :hug:.

thanks wendy
what do you think of the evolution is it very dark? i have spoken to a couple of people who have had a bali sun spray tan and they said it it went really patchy, how do you find it? x

I use the Evolution and it has never, ever gone patchy for me.
Maybe the person doing the tan had a problem with settings on the machine?

Latest posts

Back