Bank Holiday Monday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
I feel like I have done nothing all day (well that is true) Feeling a bit bored now was just wondering what the rest of the geeks have been doing on this cloudy Bank Holiday Monday????

Well - came back from 2 days camping this morning so have spent most of the afternoon catching up on some sleep (spent too many hours in the tent listening to the rain slatting against the tent roof).

Since waking up have just been geeking as still feel too tired to do anything else.

Hardly done anything today! It feels like the day has flown by!!! It has been nice having a lazy day!! :green:

i havent been upto much either iv done a bit of cleaning,and trying to toilet train my little one

Iv had a great day! Spent the day with family relaxing and catching up! Also nursing a hangover from a heavy week!!!!!!!:green:

well, ive been shopping with me mate (for her new home) came home and done airbrush nailart on my own nails, nowt flash, just a basic chevron french with an emerald square rhinestone at the chevron point, then we done a tan on each other, inside the pop up tent, ive made a lovely tea, and now getting abit worse for ware - hey ho there ya go :lol:

I had quite a good day - in the 2nd half now of my two week holiday (before the new job - ahh!)

Hubby was off to a Trackday at Knockhill Race Track at Kelty in Fife. Went down and met him and did my David Bailey bit taking loads of photos of him.

Then came back home and picked my nieces up from school and walked the dogs together. Then they did their homework - one question I couldn't answer?!:rolleyes:

Quite a tiring day and off to bed soon.

I have geeked, Shopped, Geeked, Cleaned, Relaxed and did I say geeked lol

My son broke his elbow whilst staying at his dads, and today he had an op to put a pin in it and a cast on.:cry:
So he's up in banbury, and i was at home all day with clients. I wasnt being heartless by not being with him, i have to add, i asked both him and his dad if they wanted me to travel up, and they said no it was fine. So my baby 9yr old boy, broke his first bone and had his first stay in hospital without me!!!:cry: :cry:

But he's ok, and fast asleep now, all tucked up bless him. xx

Mark took me out to one of our favourite places, Sunderland Point near Heysham, we just sat in the car watching the tide, then he took me for a meal in our favourite pub The Globe, only we didn't know it had changed hands the food used to be excellent, now it isn't, but we didnt let that spoil our day, it was the first day totally away from everything and we really enjoyed it, now home, I have been catching up on telephone calls and emails. Now I am trying to relax before I go to bed, hopefully tonight will be the one where I sleep and not toss and turn all night.

Joan

well i aint really done much, i went camping on saturday night and it peed down for most of the time we was there!! mind u the rain did stay off for a bbq!! Lol didnt get much sleep so had a nice lie in today! Not really done much just washing and cleaning..........oh and geeking!! hehe xx

I was camping over the weekend too so spent early part of the day packing up & driving home then catching up on washing & stuff. I went out for a drive with my mate, then we sat watching cartoons & drinking peach schnapps all evening. Nice chilled day, needed it to recover from far too much alcohol & not enough sleep :lol:

I did nothing... it was a very quiet one. I'm preparing for my hols on Thursday !! Woohoo... Not that i am exited!!:)

i went to the pub with my 3 brothers and my dad, as my uncle is over from the usa so we met up with him....i was the only girl and the chat was...football, cricket...ooh and then football.

I went to Notting Hill Carnival and walked for miles and ahd a blast with my freinds and no kids.

We have had a fantastic day.. we took the kids to pleasurewood hills theme park. They knew nothing about it.. we gave them a map and a piece of paper with directions so they could find out by themselves, hoping this would take a little while of the car journey (approx 1hr) but the little sods worked it out before we had even driven 2 miles.. i think i need harder instructions lol:irked:

Latest posts

Back