Bare escentuals Make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Does anyone use I.D Bare Escentuals make up? I was at a make up course on monday at NSI in glasgow and they used this brand, i really liked it. Just wondered what anyone thought of it and also where i can buy it, maybe a starter kit to get me going! thanks xx

I love this make up and you can get it from debenhams and qvc...xXx

I have recently purchased the beginner set for £45, really good result your wearing make up but looks very natural and only a thin layer on your face! Love it, check out debenhams they have counters

i have a salon in edinburgh and we retail bare escentuals. It is extremly popular and starter kits are £45 but have £141 worth of product in the kit.

I love this brand too!Great for spot prone skin as it doen't clog it up, and I like the shere coverage (not sure I spelt that right) it gives I am from Norway and moved to the uk about a year ago, this brand seems to be much more popular over there and everyone 'in the know' is using it + loads of salons selling it. I ended up buying it from e-bay in the end as I couldn't find anywhere in my town that sold it. Will check in my local Debenhams next time though.:idea:

One of my friends stocks this in her salon and is currently getting rid of it as the likes of Debenhams and Fenwicks have got it in now and didn't have when she 1st took it on. It is good though but i feel they've made a mistake by giving it to big places as it's taking the money out of the therapists hands yet again

I love this make up and buy it off QVC for my own personal use. :)

Latest posts

Back