Bargain beauty course on Wowcher thanks to our geek Weezie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blossom

Reaction score
<blushes> x

Does it actually teach treatments?

Hey Nails>3 All the info including a video explaining what is included is here, it is aimed at professionals but those training can also use it to support their learning: Beauty School Online | Skillsology

It covers treatments with 27 videos included.

Last edited:
Ohh just read it sounds interesting but don't have £30 to spare at the moment &#128546; x

I think its a good idea for professionals who are in the industry but not for people who have no idea about nails or beauty.

What certificate do you receive. After completing the course are you qualified to offer the treatments?

Laura x

Looks fab! I'm currently half way through my NVQ L2 beauty, is this suitable for me?

What does it mean 27 hours? Is there a time limit?
Sam x

Hey Laura it's a certificate of completion and you are right it's not a formal qualification as that is impossible and not recommended from an online course. Did you check out the intro video on the web link I posted? It's perfect for beginners including those who feel let down or unsupported in their current training or who want to be the best from the start. I was inspired to write it as the limitations of the current qualifications mean that so much that is important to know to be successful in the industry is overlooked in beauty schools!

What happens after 12 months? Would I need to pay for another years subscription? Xx

Hey Sam, I think you'll really like it. It is available to be accessed for a year but you can print off any section to read later. It has an estimated 27 hours worth of learning materials including videos.

How long is the deal running for? Will it be back up again? I really wanna do it but no pennies till the weekend xx

Hey Laura it's a certificate of completion and you are right it's not a formal qualification as that is impossible and not recommended from an online course. Did you check out the intro video on the web link I posted? It's perfect for beginners including those who feel let down or unsupported in their current training or who want to be the best from the start. I was inspired to write it as the limitations of the current qualifications mean that so much that is important to know to be successful in the industry is overlooked in beauty schools!

Sorry my posts sounded negative. They wasn't meant to. It sounds great and most useful.

No you are quite right with important things being overlooked. Looks like a fab course.

Laura x

Thanks Laura, there's are loads of courses available online and in person that offer the world and deliver nothing, this is not one of those!

Mommabear Wowcher usually run deals again or extend them if they consider them to be successful, so fingers crossed :)

Wow! It looks great. Well done. Is that you on the vid speaking? x

Thanks Kim :) yes it is me - ha ha!!! Finally revealed!

Just bought it for my niece as she isn't sure whether to go into beauty or not. This way she can have a look at each treatment and decide what's for her. Strangely enough waxing isn't something she would like to do.

Fabulous! x

Typical that she doesn't fancy waxing when she has the best teacher available!

Typical that she doesn't fancy waxing when she has the best teacher available!
Worse still, my daughter screams if I even pretend to go near her with a spatula. She has every hair removal gadget known to man in her bedroom but refuses to be waxed. lol x

Bought!! Excited :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back