Bargain beauty course on Wowcher thanks to our geek Weezie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks weezie, your allowed to be biased 😜 will be ordering my course shortly xx

I've ordered mine 😁

One more question do we have to do it tomorrow or can I start it like December for 12 months? Or does the 12 months start tomorrow? Xx

Purchased :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Done the first 2 modules so far! Learning already its great! :D
I was shocked how much a&p ive forgotten since college it was only a few months ago so basically got everyone of them questions wrong on the test :o x

Done the first 2 modules so far! Learning already its great! :D
I was shocked how much a&p ive forgotten since college it was only a few months ago so basically got everyone of them questions wrong on the test :o x

Me too!!! I got 30 out of 40 - slapped wrists all round!!

I've learnt a couple of new things already and that's just watching one of the videos! Thanks Weezie!! :)

Me too!!! I got 30 out of 40 - slapped wrists all round!!

I've learnt a couple of new things already and that's just watching one of the videos! Thanks Weezie!! :)

Haha I got 29 out of 40 opppssss! I need to get showered walk the dog then back to reading and learning until work! ☺️ Excited to carry on. Thanks weezie :) xx

32/40 I'm a bit rusty on my technical terms! Going to go revise!!!!

I'm so glad that you are all enjoying it :)

Abbie - I know you've started it now but it's 12 months from when you log in x

Haha thank you. I was going to wait as it's meant to be a present but I couldn't resist when I woke up haha :/ xx

23 out of 40. Hmm I need to read up on a few things :) x

Leely x

Haha thank you. I was going to wait as it's meant to be a present but I couldn't resist when I woke up haha :/ xx

Hilarious :)

I'm all sad now I've read this!!! Oh well, maybe next time :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't worry I will update if it comes on offer again - although it is still available full price - we all love a bargain :) :wink2:

Don't worry I will update if it comes on offer again - although it is still available full price - we all love a bargain :) :wink2:

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Just starting the online course, 27 out of 40, but some of the questions I'm sure I didn't learn in college!! Ah well, it's good to start leaning again xx

Have just found my code :)
Can't wait to get started :)

i have my email through from woucher and am picking voucher/ organisation on the registration section but it keeps telling me the below

* The voucher / organisation code you have entered is not valid. This might be because it's a discount code for paid services, in which case you should select the "Pay now" option. Otherwise, please enter a valid voucher / organisation code.

what am i doing wrong????

I found copy and paste off your confirmation email to the voucher box worked for me as I was having the same problem. It's definatly the voucher/organisation option xx hth

i have my email through from woucher and am picking voucher/ organisation on the registration section but it keeps telling me the below

* The voucher / organisation code you have entered is not valid. This might be because it's a discount code for paid services, in which case you should select the "Pay now" option. Otherwise, please enter a valid voucher / organisation code.

what am i doing wrong????

You will see on your voucher some letters and numbers in capital letters. That is what you type in. I put in the wrong details at first.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back