Bath or shower !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
Oh geeks i have had my fist bath in six months in the new house. Sheer induldgence ! Red wine in a kfc cup , two ciggies, carpet people by the great terry pratchett! So what is your preferred bathing shower or bath !
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate having a bath!
Can't stand the thought of bathing in my own dirty water :eek:
The only time i ever have a bath is if i'm really aching and then i have a shower after.
I shower at least twice a day-it's quick, refreshing and uses a lot less water :)

I use the shower. I only use the bath when its more about luxury, when i have spare time and want to sit in the warm. I never use the bath if I actually want to get clean though.

I always have a bath .. I LOVE my bath and it is a ritual (no kids to get in the way now!! lol).

I do all my best thinking in the bath ... best ideas and inspirations come to me there.

Showers are purely functional and the bath is therapeutic and holistic for me.

I always have a bath .. I LOVE my bath and it is a ritual (no kids to get in the way now!! lol).

I do all my best thinking in the bath ... best ideas and inspirations come to me there.

Showers are purely functional and the bath is therapeutic and holistic for me.

I agree!!

Shower for me. Whenever I get in the bath I always want to get straight back out.
Posted via Mobile Device

I love my power shower in the morning and in the evening I like a good old soak in the bath with loads of bubbles and on occasions hubby will run me a bath and light some candles too..bless him lol its pure bliss!!

Sue x

I haven't had a bath for at least 15 years, I don't like sitting in my own soup:)

I shower in the morning but i do love a soak in the bath at the end of the day but only in winter for some reason!! our bath is only used for the dogs march/october :hug:

I haven't had a bath for at least 15 years, I don't like sitting in my own soup:)

Adele that is GROSS. Your own soup. :eek:

I don't sit in soup and there is a shower head in my bath to rinse off anyway. I'm too clean to make soup if you do not mind!!! :smack:

Bath for me I like to soak infact I feel the need to have one now after a hard day :)

Latest posts

Back