bath robes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where i can get a job lot of bath robes for spray tanning, i am doing quite big tan parties of 10 people and often more so it makes it easier if i can give them all a bath robe and they are ready for me rather than to wait for each person to get undressed and ready for me, also i have a few pamper evenings coming up and another in a hotel for 15 ladies so def think i need them. any ideas?

I know Sienna-x do them and they are pretty good at discounting you to for bulk buy.
They are a nice brown colour , so will last you ages.
I would say you defo need them for the hotel. xxx

thanks hun i will have a look at them prob need to buy about 10 maybe a few more although it could be quite expensive and im just starting up

Maybe try Primark hun. Ideal if you are just starting out and they do have some nice ones which start from 4 quid!! Just checked the Sienna website and they are 25 each, bit much if you need 10! xxx

i bought mine from majestic towels. they are about £8.50 each. they only do them in white at that price but they have some others. i have found mine fab and they are good quality ones. i think if you buy cheap ones they tend to fall apart after a bit so its false economy.

i bought mine from majestic towels. they are about £8.50 each. they only do them in white at that price but they have some others. i have found mine fab and they are good quality ones. i think if you buy cheap ones they tend to fall apart after a bit so its false economy.

Never heard of them before babe. The site is brill really well priced!! They even do stool covers, didnt even know they existed lol xx

I would look in Tesco and Primark.

great thanks girls i will have a look xx

Latest posts

Back