Battery operated efiles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
Hi all, I've done a search but couldn't find anything....does anyone use battery operated efiles? I'm guessing that being mobile, this might be a better option? I'm considering using one (and training) purely for infills etc.

Yes I do, it's a small pen-like object which I use for infills too. Great for mobile. Gentle pressure, correct head for the job, easy to sanitise... Works for me without causing any damage and really quickens treatment x

Hi could I ask where you got yours from :biggrin:

If I tell you everyone will yell at me... :-(

Was it eBay by any chance lol

Last edited:
Lmao :biggrin:If it works for you then no one has the right to judge xx

Lol that's hilarious lmao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Xx

Lol don't suppose you are brave enough to put a link on here are you??? I'm curious as I also work mobile I think that cud be quite handy :) :) :)

Thanks for your honesty!!!!

You have just done what some have done but won't admit or some of us are thinking of doing :biggrin:

I too was wondering about this just to remove the bulk of acrylic before soaking off the work of NSS - This is about 30% of my business at the moment and it's killing my files and my times :twisted:

Ooh thanks. The only thing that worries me is knowing what heads to use etc.

I agree, it think it will really help with speed de-bulking, especially with NSS as they take SO long...

Lol don't suppose you are brave enough to put a link on here are you??? I'm curious as I also work mobile I think that cud be quite handy :) :) :)

I have been looking to get one of these too please please post a link :lol:

Yes I do, it's a small pen-like object which I use for infills too. Great for mobile. Gentle pressure, correct head for the job, easy to sanitise... Works for me without causing any damage and really quickens treatment x
Do you have a link please? :)

We don't put auction site links on the site peeps.

If Helen shares the brand name then a search should be easy enough :wink2:

Wow, hey guys!

Sorry it's late...

I wouldn't have the link now bought a few in 2009 and on my 2nd one as I killed the first with my heavy handedness changing the battery :-(

But it's a Salon Shaper (Trim model)

It works fine for me obviously not as powerful as an electric e-file but much quicker than manually filing.

I was really dubious at first but it has made a big difference to me and my mobile nail clients.

Shocked I didn't get any bricks through the window but had the feeling someone was following me all day... Lol x

Latest posts

Back