BB - Eviction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
After seeing the poll 'who goes you decide'....

just wondering who you think should be voted out tonight?

SAM, SAM, SAM, SAM - GET HER OUT!!!!

vic1082 said:
After seeing the poll 'who goes you decide'....

just wondering who you think should be voted out tonight?

SAM, SAM, SAM, SAM - GET HER OUT!!!!
Couldn't agree more Vic! :twisted: I don't know who she thinks she is!

im with you on this one!!
get Sam outta there!

The general public will see me as nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what, put some clothes on girl.

Sam has gotta go!! She's :twisted:

Well for me it as to be Lesley she is bitching and backstabbing 24/7

I aggree with LELL!!! Even though she is from only around the corner from me and I should be supprting her, she is a cow!!!!!!!! My brother thinks I look like her! I'm quite offended really!!!

Tilly xx

Sam! Lesley can go next week LOL!

Caz xxx

Tilly you look absolutely nothin like her.

I agree totally get her out she drives me mad!!!!
:biggrin:

jac extreme said:
The general public will see me as nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what, put some clothes on girl.

It has to be SAM ... that fake giggle she keeps giving is driving me mad !

Tilly Ann said:
I aggree with LELL!!! Even though she is from only around the corner from me and I should be supprting her, she is a cow!!!!!!!! My brother thinks I look like her! I'm quite offended really!!!

Tilly xx

Well at least you know you are gorgeous, do ya no wat I mean!!!

;)

I really hope its Lesley....ok so Sam can be annoying but she has basically been ganged up on and she hasn't really done anything wrong. I think its a case of the green eyed monster where Lesley is concerned. I think she is just a bully. As for Craig, as soon as he comes out of the house he will have to be rushed into hospital to have that Manilla t-shirt amputated.....miaow

David

Sam - she loves herself, doesn't try in the tasks and has a bad attitude.

But I also hate Derek - who does he think he is talking to them all like he does?????

Leave Lesley in - even though I don't like her it makes for good tv!!!

Sam!! I agree with sal about lesley ... she awful but good telly :)

I actually dont mind Sam. I feel sorry for her except it wasnt fair that she dint take part in the task. I couldnt believe the way Derek spoke to her in the kitchen! I think Lesley or Science should go. Or Craig. They are all annoying!

Get Sam out!

Lesley hit the nail on the head last night when she was telling her she tought her problems was that the boys didn't pay her any attention.

But did you hear Lesley "When i go out i have men falling at me feet!" only because shes probably knocked em out with her massive boobs!

Get "Leslay" out! What a witch (ooh no sorry that was scary Mary)! Actually they could get rid of the lot, I've never seen so few people argue so much in such a short time - BORING! I think Craig has a very funny side that we haven't been able to see yet. I did like Derek but going off him - so it's Craig and Saskia as my faves, they don't seem to have a dark agenda like the others.

We should get a weekly Geek BB eviction poll going and see if we geeks are in tune with the general public - OMG what am I saying ? - now I know that I need to get out more - SCARY :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

Latest posts

Back