Beauty advent calendars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
Has anybody had a beauty advent calender before? I've seen them starting to be advertised and I'm really tempted to get either the boots one, or the benefit one. I'd love the selfridge some but in not paying the price for it!
Just wondered if anyone had one last year and if the things in it are decent?
Xx

Has anybody had a beauty advent calender before? I've seen them starting to be advertised and I'm really tempted to get either the boots one, or the benefit one. I'd love the selfridge some but in not paying the price for it!
Just wondered if anyone had one last year and if the things in it are decent?
Xx

I know this isn't much help but I'd love to know too!!! Last year I got a Yankee candle one is was amazing! But I did look at the beauty ones and wondering the same xx

I had the Benefit advent calendar a couple of years ago. You actually get a great variety of products. All travel sized of course and they mix in discount cards etc. not the cheapest of advent calendars but it's worth it ;)

The Elemis one is amazing but eye wateringly expensive for an advent calendar (imagine paying £60 for an advent calendar then still having to buy a "proper" present!!)

Do you have a link to the boots one please? I can't find it online

Lancôme have one this year, I got a sneaky preview of it as I was at the Selfridges Christmas press preview day a couple of months ago! There's a product for everyday and it's around £85 :o x

I'd love the Jo Malone advent calendar - heaven!

Ciate have one again this year. All mini polishes, I think it's around £60. It does look gorgeous. It's a house and it opens up the show the squares . I think I could just about justify buying it 😋

My cousin got his girlfriend a ciate one last year, I was sooo jealous 😩😢

I got my daughter the ciate one last year.

It was novel and she loves guessing what she was going to get. But really, I'm drowning in nail products so I wouldn't buy it for myself.

The lancome one, however...

They're fabulous, I want one

Omg I neeeeddd one where do you buy these x

The Selfridges ones are expensive but they are amazingggggg!
Every girls dream, a new beauty product each day.

Libertys calender is £125

Latest posts

Back