Beauty Bus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazzy

Reaction score
Just been checking my yell.com entry and noticed a link on to something called the beauty bus...looks impressive...double decker all fitted out like a salon must have cost a fortune!!! seems a good idea though...doing parties and tanning etc...I wouldnt fancy driving that thing about though!!

I contemplated this idea about a year ago. But like you say its parking it somewhere over night, will it get damamged or broken into?
Nice thought though no rent to pay!

also u'd need a PSV license to - to be able to drive it and they dont come cheap! xx

Here's a nice one - http://www.beautybus.co.uk/ I thought of doing something similar when I first started but couldn't get the funds for it.

Yeh thats the one that had the big ad on yell.com...its really nice isnt it?? But you would need a driver...but I have to say it looks well done and well thought out.

I want a beauty bus!!!

This used to live about 20 miles away from me down on the coast. I have spoken to one of the old partners and they had to give it up because it just couldn't pay for itself and make a decent profit. But I have to agree it does look the dogs danglies!

Me too, it looks fab!!!

Oooh i would love a look around xxxxx

i wonder if it is plumbed? I am sure i can see a sink on the pics.

elfprincessem said:
ive been in buses with sinks in the toilets so i am sure it is xx

elfprincessem said:

It would have to be would't it - you can't do beauty without water surely?

Well it said they will be doing hair soon and that def. needs a water supply.

Latest posts

Back